Young couple married 6 years going strong no kids yet. NJ, PA, NY looking for a 3rd

Will2Win

Hey, this is Will and Dawn. We have been married 6 years going strong. So strong that we have decided to look for a 3rd partner or sister wife if you would.

We are both very business minded and socially coscious. We want to build an empire. She has her own passions and goals with her music, writing, and teaching etc. and I have mine which is strictly about making money lol

Im a part time at home stock and currency trader. Im really chill love doing outdoors stuff when it's nice out and cuddling to movies and shows when it's cold.
We are both animal lovers and are slowly transitioning to a vegan and healthy life style. We are working hard getting in shape. We want to begin MMA traning and become gun licenced.

We want to travel a lot too. We are both big nerds that just wanna enjoy life with the best people.

There's so much to us I could never describe it all here. If you wanna know more please message us
Be blessed queens

Hey there

Was instrested to see what you guys were about
Im27 solo looking for exciting possibilities to buildwith a couple something beautifull

Back