Am I weird for this?

JustCurious83

Ok, so I am in a long term poly relationship with my best friend and her husband for the last 2 months. We are both sexual with him but not with each other because we don't want to risk running out friendship. He has recently become like a bulldog with a bone always trying to grab one of our hands and trying to put it on the other's breast or butt cheek. She and I talked about it beforehand and decided that we weren't really willing to risk or friendship and that we were both fine with no sexual contact between the two of us, that has been a hard limit from day one.

I identify as straight and I'm afraid that if we adjust the hard limits and incorporate some light girl on girl that we will ruin our friendship. The idea we have toyed with is no kissing and no pussy play. Any suggestions from someone who has been in a poly relationship for much, much longer?

If you are straight, why are you even considering any kind of homosexual acts? Just plainly refuse. Tell your boyfriend that his actions are totally inappropriate, you do not want any girl on girl at all.

It is totally okay for poly people to keep the sex strictly one-on-one. There is no need for you being present when your boyfriend has sex with his other partner and vice versa.

I got the impression he was doing that in the lounge, the kitchen, any time he wanted to rather than just during any sexual activity.

But either way you have to tell him to stop. It's not cool, or funny, or sexy, and that if he wants some girl-girl action to happen in front of/with him then it won't be you and her.

Hi JustCurious83,

You are not weird. The husband is the weird one for trying to push you into a sexual relationship that you don't want. Tell him no and tell him that his actions are totally inappropriate. That's my vote anyway.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Weird or not...

My friend and I did a lot of talking yesterday and then the three of us talked quite a bit more when he was able to come home from work part way through a 24 hour shift unexpectedly. I realized a few things yesterday that I had allowed to dictate what I would and would not do, and now that I have realized the irrational fear that I was struggling with and have a plan in place to deal with it I feel much more confident in our relationships and moving forward. The only reason I actually posted this was because he was supposed to be gone until early this morning but when he was able to come home yesterday and all three of us were able to talk about it we are now all back on the same page. He should be home any minute now so I am going to go enjoy our favorite group activity, cuddling and lounging in the bed talking.

Well, as long as you guys got it worked out. That's the important thing.

Back