Charting Our Course

Please don't go away! The things you write so often give me food for thought and resonate. We love you here!

I know how terrible you must feel though. When Rider's ex found the forums and someone alerted her to the fact that I post here—why, I'll never understand—and then I saw that she'd read my profile, my blood ran cold and it ruined our anniversary trip (since it happened literally ON our first dating anniversary). We ended up being so stressed out about a potential shitstorm that we came home early.

There was stuff in my blog that I know Rider hadn't discussed with her (because she preferred something like a DADT) that she would have been PISSED about, like our discussing moving away together. Luckily, she didn't go poking around, evidencing that she truly did NOT want to know.

So I empathize so hard with you right now because I know what a disaster that almost was for me. I hope things patch up swiftly, wherever they need mending. <3

I just checked in on your thread because I hadn't seen you post in a while. I'm so sorry about the issues. I've appreciated your sharing. I'm sorry about the pain you are experiencing. I wish you nothing but good thoughts and happiness. You are an amazing person and I'm sending you belated Internet hugs. I hope all is well for you.

Back