New V

Bethicakes

About me?

Well if it explains anything, I've recently found myself involved with 2 amazing men that I love dearly so hubby and I switched our relationship from a cuck of sorts to us attempting polyamory. I've been lurking on the forum for the past month and guess I just discovered the cahones to register and start participating.

Hubby and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 children together. Boyfriend, I guess we call him, and I have been together for about 8 months and recently relized our feelings for each other. We currently all live together and it's crazy and insane lol.

Since deciding to try polyamory, hubby has now found him someone new to talk to. I couldn't be happier for him. Boyfriend is also involved with someone else but that's a story for another time.

Me? I'm early 30s and happy as a clam. I never thought the addition of someone else would make me feel so happy. But here I am.

I'm glad I found the forums. We have alot to learn and it would be nice to have a little benefit from other experiences. I know no relationship is the same but it's nice to know I'm not alone.

Greetings Bethicakes,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You're certainly not alone, and should be able to get some good feedback from the various members here. I read your other post, and have been interested in hearing more of your story.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi

Hi, I'm new to all of this, very new and I haven't yet typed up an intro. Your story interests me because you have children... I am wondering what they think of your poly life and if you are open with them about it? Thanks!:)

You are definitely not alone! Your relationship sounds amazing and cozy and wonderful. If it is working for you and your family and you are all happy and making it work that is fantastic! So glad to hear from another person who is making poly work for them rather than being driven crazy by all the extra work it sometimes involves!

Back