Back in the saddle

Hello out there, it's good to be back on the forum after a couple year hiatus. My wife and I are a currently single bisexual polyamorous couple who live and work on a small herbal medicine farm in southeast West Virginia. My forum name is from the dash of red in my now greying beard as well as in my right eye (heterochromia) and soul. We've been coupling for several years now while building the marriage and farm and launching three children. Our last foray into opening the relationship was a great and hot adventure that ended with some hurt feelings. Don't they always? Still, one's chickens will come home to roost and mine are scratching in the deep woods at the edge of our gardens. It's a good and fiery world if you let it be.

Last edited:
Greetings saltandredpepper,
Glad to see you back on the forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sorry to hear your last foray into opening your relationship didn't end like you would have liked. Hopefully Polyamory.com can help you have a happier ending the next time around.

I usually follow the intro board so if you need my help, just ping me on this thread.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome back!

Welcome~! I'm hoping that my "V" won't end in hurt feelings! I am fairly new to this but it has all seemed very natural in my thinking for a long time. I just wanted to say Howdy!

What foray back into poly? Probably should ask your wife if she is interested into going back.

Uh oh. : (

Back