Threesome turned triad turned ... ?

michelle4

Hello, my name is Amber. I'm 25 years old, and just publicly shared my polyamorous story for the first time. I grew up very religious, and the years since that time has shown me a lot about myself, including that religion is not for me. Another thing that it showed me was how to live my life ... how to really yolo. I have one life, and I won't live it for the happiness of anyone else but me.
My triad was all of that and more to me. I had NEVER identified as being anything but sexually attracted to men, except when I was with her. It was like the three of us were meant to be together. Everything was perfect, until jealousy and control fizzled the relationship. I was invited into a marriage of seven years. At first, it was completely sexual. After a few weeks, it became so much more. Three months later, their marriage is ending, and the husband wants to be with me instead of her. She hates me. Bonus! She's also my coworker.
The long story is in the "relationships" section of the forum. But I figured I would properly introduce myself.

Hope this helps.

This is so common with newbies. Be so clear and honest including before, during and after hot sex trying to make yourself and "the others" aware of the situation from your point of view.

I feel that I was nothing but honest with both of them, as was he. It was her who led us on, while simultaneously controlling everything that happened within the relationship.

Welcome to the forum
Without knowing more about the relationship, it sound's like there was problem's within the marriage that were present before you were involved. I will have to check out the longer story.
It suck's on the co worker part, dealing with a similar issue there myself.

Greetings Amber,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I read your other thread and responded there briefly. It is a shame that things turned so sharply south. It sounds like the wife has some deep issues. Be wary of her.

I hope your stay on Polyamory.com will help your healing process.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back