Excited to be finally venturing into polyamory

Sparkles

Hello all! I've been married for 2.5 years, but we agreed fairly early after we met that both of us, eventually, wanted to explore polyamory.

I am so excited that we have finally reached the point where theory has turned to practice.

We've done a bit of experimenting so far (rewarding), and in the past few weeks, i've started seeing someone with whom I feel a strong emotional bond. Hubby's experience has been more fun and flirty, with a younger friend.

I'm glad to have found this site, as being still "in the closet" makes it difficult to confide in people. I also have questions.... so many questions!

:p

Greetings Sparkles,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

We will do our best to answer your questions, ;), just let us know what they are.

Glad to hear that your poly experience has been a happy one so far.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I'm glad to have found this site, as being still "in the closet" makes it difficult to confide in people. I also have questions.... so many questions!
:p

Yes it is difficult to be closeted, and I have found this forum to be helpful in answering many questions, welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back