Humor in being Poly

TheWind

As I was writing a response to a serious topic, I thought of a funny incident that if we weren't poly, would not have happened.
In the beginning we agreed that it was ok to talk to others online, especially with the possibility of sex. Actually before we realized we were poly. We became frustrated in being able to actually get to together with the person. D (wife) had been talking to a nice guy. We decided that work kept us from doing anything. So she met him, they hit it off and did it. She was so wet and horny when she got home, I had to send him a thank you email. So after all three of us email and text, he comes down for a motorcycle run. He is also a cop, but grew up in the city and the back woods were not his place. After the run we went to our home and to the bedroom, D took him first, as he was nervous. I guess I scared him.
After I came in and he went soft...... I left and he got hard... I went back in and soft again... Poor guy was like.. I will leave. I said I am going to watch TV... have fun, he left and well it was worth it.
Another time he came down for his first Swinger Party, on the way the hostess called and asked if we could get some wine coolers. We stopped at a Redneck bar and he and I walked in...in a gay voice as loudly asked if they had wine coolers? He looked like a deer int he headlights... we made it out safely

Sounds like you showed him a good time. :)

The other day PG sneaks upstairs and into my bed. It's 4 in the sfternoon, I'm working nights. My wife, kids, her kids, some other people are all downstairs and in the backyard. PG has been sent up to be my alarm clock. She snuggles up against me and whispers, "Your wife just gave me a huge welt on the back of my leg, probably the best I've ever had."
Now, while they are very good friends, my wife and gf are not at all involved romantically or sexually. So I'm half asleep and thoroughly confused.
She leans back in to seductively whisper the rest of the story, "bungee chord accident. From the pumpkin catapult for homeschool group."
I giggled about that all day.
And really g ad no one I could tell it to.

Glad you could tell it here ... :D

We had a weekend GF, she would come and spend the weekend. Pretty blonde 24, my wife, very pretty blonde 41 and our daugther 3 also blonde. We were in Lowes shopping and this older woman was giving us dirty looks, I was sort of behaving I guess. I told the women I overheard the woman say 'disgusting' and staring at us.
So GF and wife start getting fresh with me, deep kissing... the woman gets an attitude to her husband... our daughter in her innocent face says mommy to both GF and Wife and wants hugs... the woman gets red and angry... the husband looks at me and smiles, we walk away my hand on both their asses

Hey, some people get it, some don't. ;)

Hey, some people get it, some don't. ;)

Yup, I got it, I doubt he did, or wanted it!... funny thing is the same gf complained to my wife about being poked in the back with my hard on while sleeping... she looked at her and said' dammit, do something with it, don't waste a hard on'

A hard-on is a terrible thing to waste. :cool:

Back