What you listening to Now :

Jazz at the Pawnshop

Jazz at the Pawnshop is a multi-session recording made by Gert Palmcrantz on December 6–7, 1976, at Jazzpuben Stampen (Pawnshop) in Stockholm, Sweden. A pawnshop had operated on the site prior to the jazz club. The album is widely regarded by audiophiles as the best jazz recording of the 20th Century.[1][2] (Wikipedia)

Those are some tasty blues.

Pulled up Scissor Sisters on Amazon after a few years of just not listening to them... Now, I can't get "I Can't Decide" out of my head. Lol. Love this band.

Pulled up Scissor Sisters on Amazon after a few years of just not listening to them... Now, I can't get "I Can't Decide" out of my head. Lol. Love this band.

Weird because I never heard of them before today. Last night I was reading about James Brown because I watched that biopic. I discovered Brown sampled Bowie's Fame. That guitar part was written by Carlos Alomar, who had worked with Brown, I read about Alomar and saw he worked with a band called Scissor Sisters. I looked them up on youtube and liked the songs he wrote, but wasn't all that impressed with the rest. Then I come here and see them mentioned...lol

I somehow feel a degree closer to Kevin Bacon after reading that! :D
Funny how that happens!

Back