Phase 2 - Dave Continues

Txgirl and I are talking long term a lot more lately. We are trying to figure out how to integrate our internal feelings, labels, and status into the wider community.

I did verify with Kay that she would be comfortable with me having two wives or however we should/can label it. That's going to be a lot research to figure out how to translate it into something we use. On one hand it doesn't matter, but clearly culturally it does. If anyone has any articles/books that discuss options for long term poly commitments and some of the legal ramifications, I am very interested.

I went to visit txgirl last weekend and we had a really good time. We had a night out that was supposed to be a quiet outing with a friend that turned into 11 of us and we were had a lot of fun. Saturday was spent buying a car for her, and then a few hours with her family.

We are really settling in to a really long term relationship and none of the feelings are diminishing.

Just an update.

Things are pretty great. txgirl has really become part of our family. We did a family trip over the summer and have been spending every weekend together.

What's really interesting is Kay seems really happy when we are all together. She is extremely likely to do events or outings or games together. Previously, she was significantly less likely to join me when I was going out. We've talked about it and we think it's because she's such an introvert, it's much less stressful to be part of a small group than it is to be the focus of all my attention.

The big news is that we are buying a house and all moving in together. We are all very excited, and our daughters are really happy to have a sister in the house.

My apologies for not being around more. This place is fantastic for a good emotional venting, and it's hard to come in and just type that everything is great. Really, things couldn't be much better in my life right now.

Whoo! I'm so glad things are going well for you and your partners!

It is definitely easier to write about the difficult times and easy to just live the good times without noting them down.

Back