what? no uk peeps

Hey, as you may have seen in my meek little post i'm a Derby gal. I was wondering if any others in the Derby/Nottingham kind of region fancied organising a friendly little meet up? Umm... I think the probably sums it up.

It would be good to know how many others there are around here.. We are Derby area.. :)

Cali - owned and collared Slave of Masterq81

It would be good to know how many others there are around here.. We are Derby area.. :)

Cali - owned and collared Slave of Masterq81

Just met a mum called Cali this week! Thought it might be you, but I see you're in Shrewsbury, while shes down here in Surrey. ;)

Hi all, am also from the Leicestershire area and would be interested in going to a meet-up! I'm pretty new to all of this so am just browsing the forum and finding my feet. Good to know there are like-minded people in my area.
ember
x

Nottingham here, just moving a relationship from mono to poly sp would be good to meet up with local folks sometime :)

Count me in if you organise something leics/derby/notts

J

A couple of folk from notts/leics/derby have been in touch re: being interested in a social meet/drinks/whathaveyou.

If anyone else is interested, drop me a PM and I can try and coordinate something round Notts, poss round Feb time?

J

hi ya

hello peeps
single guy here in birmingham would be interested in a meeting within midlands, be lovely to meet with others in poly.
dave x

Hey

I live in London =D I've been searching for a thread that could lead me to find others in London and the Uk...Not as easy as it seems haha. How're you you?

No Midland Poly meet up buh

Shame that nothing has as yet materialised in regards to a poly meet up. Any ideas how that could be arranged???? Anyone interested apart from us anyway lol ?

Well, seems like I'm the only one down here in Surrey :-(

I'll have meet by myself for a laugh, shall I ?:D

Well Mr Bassman,

a conversation/meet with yourself has got lots of advantages lol...
1. you like what you got to say
2. can decide all of the topics
3. hopefully would be kind and understanding
4. you can win an argument
5. can talk all of the time

:) :)

Well Mr Bassman,

a conversation/meet with yourself has got lots of advantages lol...
1. you like what you got to say
2. can decide all of the topics
3. hopefully would be kind and understanding
4. you can win an argument
5. can talk all of the time

:) :)

Sounds good !! I'll check my diary and see when me and I are available!

Unfortunately, not many people on the site about England. Those who are, still being miles apart most the time. Hard even geting a meetup sorted up here in Leeds. =P

Back