Account Deletion

AmokBSN

Hi there,

Could I please have my account removed please and all associated forum topics also removed?

I would be extremely thankful to this request.

It is wrong not to allow someone to delete their account.

For others who may read this, no, I don't believe it is. If you don't read the Guidelines and take them into account, then that is on you - you have 12 HOURS to reconsider and edit your post. Other people took the time to respond to your posts and to negate their responses would also be "wrong".

This is a PUBLIC forum - do NOT post anything here that you do not want to be "Google"-searchable. You are encouraged to provide aliases and not NOT post identifiable info if you don't want your info to be ID'd to protect the (often "not-so") innocent.

Please be aware that ANYTHING you post on the "intar-webs" is discover-able by any competent PI (Private Investigator) based on your IP address and act accordingly.

This is a public internet forum. When you post something here, after our generous window of 12 hours for you to edit or delete, it becomes part of the board. We leave threads as they stand for the benefit of anyone who may need help on a similar topic in the future. Being that this board is primarily a place for getting advice and feedback, it just wouldn't make sense to delete threads after so many people contributed to them and offered their time and effort to help someone. They become a rich resource for others.

As with all public spaces, it is the responsibility of each person who joins here to take precautions to protect themselves. Keep in mind that, whenever you post on the internet, generally, the material you post no longer belongs to you. This forum is searchable by Google and other search engines. So, it is your own responsibility to ensure your safety by not including identifying information. For example, if you do not want to "out" yourself as poly, you use aliases in your posts and don't reveal too much detailed personal information. We can't do that for anyone; it is up the each member to do that for themselves. The only place we can be more proactive about protecting posters is in the Blogs forum, where we can delete offensive posts at a blogger's request.

I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
Back