New in Hampshire

Skyblade

Morning everyone

My name is Barry 45 married to Lisa 42 for 5 years, We started inviting other men into our bedroom about 2 and a half years ago and we both have really enjoyed this, we tried swinging but lisa couldn't get her head around seeing me with another women,I am ok with this and we are both very happy. We are now looking to find another man that lisa can call her boyfriend and have a proper relationship,every man we have played with has just been about sex but we both would like to develop things further, she has become much happier since we started sharing our bed with others and I have really enjoyed our adventures, she is going out tomorrow evening to meet someone at a near by pub,fingers crossed it goes well :)

Greetings Barry,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you guys have had many enjoyable adventures together, and your wants (or awareness of wants) have evolved and you are just starting out on your poly journey. I hope you'll find just what you're looking for, the pub meetup sounds promising. Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Barry,

I was once the third in a similar triad as what you and Lisa are looking for and I can assure you it is a quest worth taking, and I wish you great luck and happiness resulting from your upcoming pub meeting...=)

Welcome. We tried the swing thing and found it lacking. Yes thertywss fun, but….. I now have a girlfriend and my wife is looking fir a boyfriend. I wish you the best.

Back