Dating with a neighbor?

I was spending time with Dom on last week, again at his place. He said I could come and go the way I like, just straight in, even when he's not at home.
Umm...? Is that odd? I wouldn't even go to my siblings homes without knocking first.

I've met his brother twice, I thought he was a friend at first (the same friend I mentioned earlier).
Everything is easy between Dom and me and we can talk about anything. It's nice to have a friend like that living next to us :)
I don't find that odd. But for us, my Sir's house is as much my house as my own place.

Re (from Lilyan):
"Umm ...? Is that odd? I wouldn't even go to my siblings' homes without knocking first."

Would you feel more comfortable knocking? or does Dom not want to have to bother coming to the door?

Cattiva, yes it wouldn't feel odd to me if he was my boyfriend or something like that.

For me it's something family members or close friends or boy/girlfriends do, walk in without knocking/ calling/ texting first.

We never call or make schedules or anything with Dom, I just go there. He could do the same, but I guess he's not comfortable with coming to my place yet.

Last time I was trying to catch him up he didn't come to open the door. Then I noticed he had turned on shower room light.
I think it would be awkward to walk in his home when he's having a shower. Or if his parents happened to be there. What would they think...
And also I'm not comfortable if other neighbors would notice I'm going there like it's my home.

I see your point ...

Everything is better than well here :) We are becoming closer friends with Dom. He popped in for few minutes... when I wasn't at home.
Husband got a chance to have a little chit-chat with him and it went better than the previous time they met.

Dom and I are lover-friends ;)
I don't think we'll start to date... We just like to hang out together and have hot sex at nights. But going out together "officially"... No, or not any time soon.

That's how it usually is, just chit-chat and hanging out. But there's been sexual tension between us too, and it got higher and higher until we couldn't resist it anymore.
He texted me and the messages turned "dirty" soon and we met on next night. And again on becoming, and again... :) Damn he IS hot!!! :D

Hehe! That's great nycindie :)

Yeah, and he's a hot young neighbor, probably 20 years younger than I. But he always gives me the flirty eyes when we run into each other in the hallway (he's one of the neighbors upstairs from me in the apartment building I live in). I have thought about inviting him in...

Oh I see, I thought there's something going on already. Yeah why not invite him in :) 20 years younger lover sounds great!

Back