Kinky, swinger, and polyamorous from WV

kevinsgirl

I am a mother of three, happily married, owned and operated by another (that's kinky talk for M/s/D/s), whom I refer to as my partner. 2 of my 3 kids know about my relationship with my partner, the youngest to find out soon if he hasn't already figured it out.

My partner and I live in separate houses but visit and do things together a whole lot. We have many common interests and spend lots of time on projects. I work hard to balance all of the relationships in my life and I think I'm doing a pretty good job. My main goal is to live up to the highest standards for taking care of my husband and kids the way a good wife and mother should, while also taking care of the needs of my partner and my own need for sex, affection, and attention. I am spiritually aligned with my partner. Since I met him I have not ever felt this close to another human being.

Wishing to meet others who understand polyamory for support and possible playdates. I am free and open about my lifestyle except to those in the town where I live. Ask me anything.

Hi! I don't know if you can expect to get playdates directly out of this site, but support, heck yes. This place is awesome for respectful support and good advice. And a number of us are into BDSM as well as poly, there's a pretty significant overlap there.

I am personally in a sadomasochistic relationship that could possibly turn into a D/s thing at some point...right now we aren't really there, but I'm letting the whole thing evolve organically into whatever territory it does and it's beautiful. I also have a quad, besides that. No spouse anymore. 2 teenage sons who know about my relationships and have met my partners.

If there is every anything you'd like to talk about, let me know!

Greetings kevinsgirl,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I looked at your other thread and responded there briefly. Are you looking for a man, a woman, a couple, or other? I hope Polyamory.com will be of some help. We have a Dating & Friendships board where you can place ads, or look at others' ads.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello And Welcome to the sight,
I hope you find what you are looking for here, and that your post's go better than the other one you started.
Unfortunately your a little far for a casual play dates. I have found that most people here do not seem interested in hookup's. There is a place you can post your interests for that on this sight, I'm sure someone will come with a link for it.
I do have a question For you. If your owned and operated by your partner, How does that relate to you dating? BDSM is a newer interest to me, so I was wondering how this is done by you.

dating when owned

I don't really"date." We occasionally go to parties and play with others.We have a friend we wanted to be our third but she is married, has another, kids and a business, and it's complicated. She's hard to pin down and it's been really hard to develop a relationship with her. Frustrating, in fact.

The reason I call myself owned is because we are so close that I feel secure and free enough to BE owned by him. Our relationship is amazing. We see things the same, have mutual respect, extraordinary communication, and are close friends. With the both of us being swingers, we have no problem with sexual sharing and communion as a way to connect with others, with each other, and the divine.

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm in from out of town...

I am a mother of three, happily married, owned and operated by another (that's kinky talk for M/s/D/s), whom I refer to as my partner. 2 of my 3 kids know about my relationship with my partner, the youngest to find out soon if he hasn't already figured it out.

My partner and I live in separate houses but visit and do things together a whole lot. We have many common interests and spend lots of time on projects. I work hard to balance all of the relationships in my life and I think I'm doing a pretty good job. My main goal is to live up to the highest standards for taking care of my husband and kids the way a good wife and mother should, while also taking care of the needs of my partner and my own need for sex, affection, and attention. I am spiritually aligned with my partner. Since I met him I have not ever felt this close to another human being.

Wishing to meet others who understand polyamory for support and possible playdates. I am free and open about my lifestyle except to those in the town where I live. Ask me anything.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing, first off. I'm not sure how to do any of this, but I'm in craigsville area in from out of town. If you'd like to talk let me know

Back