Hello, everybody

MeAndMyself

Hello. After researching and thinking a lot, I just recently found out that I was polyamorous and I was in love with two people. Two monogamous people.
Geography didn't help us as well and these have been a tough couple of days. So I found this forum and I hope it brings me some advices and perhaps shed some light on what the future might be...
(Sorry if I make any mistakes, but English isn't my mother tongue...)

Welcome to the board. Feel free to post about yourself and your issues in the relationship section!

Greetings MeAndMyself,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I can imagine it must be hard to be in love with two monogamous people, how do you convince them to become polyamorous with you, or at least let you be polyamorous with them? I hope we can help you with this problem, share more details about your situation, and it will help us give you advice. I'm glad you could join our forum, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I sincerely thank you for the kindness and support... I will certaintly write more and more often... I just need to take some time to cope with everything that has happenned recently...

Understandable. Will look forward to your future posts.

Back