*NEW* DFW Texas Unicorn

SarahE83

Hello, I am very new to this whole idea, but very very open and looking for the right thing.

I am bi but not 100% open to everyone about that.

I am 30 years old I am in my last year of undergraduate studies, I will graduate in May 2015 with my bachelor's degree in Social Work.

My ideal poly relationship in my head would be one where I am the girlfriend to both a male and a female preferable that those two are married to each other.
I want to be shared in all manners of the term, inside and outside the bedroom.
I want to be able to go out with the male just he and I or just the female and I and or be intimate with one or the other or both without any jealousy.

As I said I am very new to this, but I am excited to the possibilities.

I live in Arlington, Texas :-D

Greetings SarahE83,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I didn't know Arlington was a real place! :D Cool beans ...

We see a lot of couples looking for a woman to bring into their lives, so I wouldn't think you'd have too much trouble finding a couple for you. If you do get stuck let me know, as I can suggest some links and ways to approach your search.

Glad to have you with us and hope I can help.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

You sound perfect!

My wife and I are looking for similar poly relationships to what you mentioned. She is new to this and thinks, as I do, that the healthiest poly relationship is one that is mutually supportive.

interested

Hi Sarah;

very interested in talking with you, my wife and I are inn the Lewisville area and seeking someone like yourself. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hello, I am very new to this whole idea, but very very open and looking for the right thing.

I am bi but not 100% open to everyone about that.

I am 30 years old I am in my last year of undergraduate studies, I will graduate in May 2015 with my bachelor's degree in Social Work.

My ideal poly relationship in my head would be one where I am the girlfriend to both a male and a female preferable that those two are married to each other.
I want to be shared in all manners of the term, inside and outside the bedroom.
I want to be able to go out with the male just he and I or just the female and I and or be intimate with one or the other or both without any jealousy.

As I said I am very new to this, but I am excited to the possibilities.

I live in Arlington, Texas :-D

Hello Sarah,

Are you open to LDR or relocating?
We are looking for someone like yourself to join our marriage/ family.

N & A

Just an fyi, folks - the original post is almost five years old.

hello

Hello and how are you? we are new to this and live in the dallas area, we were reading your profile and found it interesting, as for my mate he's 6'7 in his 30's and as for me i'm in my 30's as well 5'2... so is it possible you can tell us a lil about yourself and fell free to ask any question you may have til than :)

Back