What are you drinking right now?

Achimwis

Since there's a "what are you listening to" thread, and I cannot find a "what are you drinking right now" thread, I thought I would start one, as I am always interested in what folks are quaffing as they discuss.

As for me: At current, I am enjoying a wonderful Dačický, a pilsner-style beer from Kutna Hora, Czech Republic.

Just coffee and water today, but yesterday I had Auntie Anne's lemonade and a fabulous smoothie made with strawberries, bananas, mango-pineapple juice, and frozen yogurt.

Most recently, cream soda.

All the water.

In about an hour, I'll be drinking some Chocolate Muscle Milk for breakfast (I use the powder mix for breakfasts when I'm counting calories - add some fruit and it's a fabulous smoothie!)

Coffee coffee ..Water, water, water. And if all goes well...a dark beer later. If lucky I'll workout a bit and have a fruit smoothie.

Coffee - black, decaf, classic roast.

I've got a cold at the moment. I can taste the snot as it dribbles, luke-warm, down the back of my throat.

I read somewhere that we swallow 2 cups of mucous every day even when we're not sick. The lungs kinda just bring it up and it goes back down our throat. When we're sick, our body produces more.

Yummy! :)

Tis was a day.. Great day

Didn't try the dark beer though.. Went with a Diet Pepsi float and lemonade instead with my supper. All went great!
Tonite if all goes well.. definitely not sidestepping​ the dark beer! Humm might even have a something with a little bit of pineapple

Sweet tea at the moment.
Later, Franziskaner Hefeweisse with dinner, and a healthy dose of moscato d'asti while watching Deadpool afterwards.

Quad hazelnut latte, my standard floofy coffee drink. :)

Water. Life is somewhat dull right now. OTOH, I really like water. Always have. I don't find it boring like some people do.

In more conventionally exciting drink news, I have discovered I like gin and tonics.

I've been on a vodka soda kick lately, but we've also been hooked on making mojitos, using the mint found all over our yard!

It's hot

Finally had a dark beer! Just a hot day... Had a cold meal outside with fruity mix drink... To enjoy the heat properly!
Went down great.... Then went back inside into the cool house to have the cold beer.
Hopefully y'all had a good day too

Hot days

So, with plenty of water during the day.. It gets old lol
I tried a watermelon naturally flavored beer! I did like the taste! I would recommend it if your looking for a different taste with a meal!
Toodles

Currently enjoying an Oberon (wheat beer with citrus).

Nasty coffee

Lots of water during the day...
Humm been wanting for pop... But I need lots of water during the day.. Long hot days.. Lots of hours..
Eventually I'll find time for a cold beer.. Humm thinking
The wheat beer mentioned above, they're good!

Back