Married and need one more

SeattleTriad

Hello to you all! My wife and I are new to the Poly life style but we both know that we want to share our lives and love with another person. We hope to get to know you and at the very least make some new friends. Since this is an introduction thread I'll post what we are looking for in our Poly-relationship.

We are looking to add a third person, thus the name, to our marriage. My wife and I want to share our loves with a third person and include that person as another to our already amazing marriage. Like I said before we can't wait to get to know all of you.

Greetings SeattleTriad,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I'm in Yelm, so, not too far away from you guys. :D

Now when you say a third person, do you have a particular gender in mind? For some reason there are a lot of M/F couples that want to become MFF triads. Doesn't mean it can't be done, but there's a lot of competition for it!

Anyway Polyamory.com is a friendly site, so I'm sure you'll be able to make some new friends here. I'm usually around following the intro board, so whenever you want you can ping me on this thread.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

We're looking for a MFF only because I (husband) have never been in a sexual relationship with another male. I'd like to give it a try with another male but it's tough to find people who are up for it. We know we are polyamerous and we'll find the right one...all it takes is time.

Well, I hope you'll find what you seek. It sounds like you want a triad in which all three people are primary, that is, of equal importance/consideration. If I'm right, then, that's a good sign ...

Back