New couple here!

kamastone

Hi all! I've just recently hooked back up with my wife of almost 20 years and things look good. We were in a swinging relationship in the past but as of now, she's not that interested in other women. Not sure why since she seemed to really enjoy it before.

We've talked about how we're going to stay together, that involves us being able to see other people if we wish. Tho she seems to be a bit disinterested now, I think meeting the right couple may do it for her. She still seems to be open to passive bi relations with another female and possibly full swap with another couple. We'll just have to play it by ear now.

I would be interested in chatting with others about this, listen to any advice and possibly meet others into an open lifestyle!

Greetings kamastone,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sometimes people's sexual inclinations change over time ... I've heard of it happening to others, and my own libido is much decreased from where it was about six years ago. I don't think it's a bad sign or anything, it's just something that happens.

You might want to check out our Dating & Friendships (North America) board, you can post ads there and look for people in your area. And you'll find worthwhile threads and boards throughout the site, just dive in and let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck in your endeavors for an open relationship!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi kamastone,

Welcome to the board.

This is a place for polyamory, which may or may not include sex. Swinging, swapping, and sex based relationships are another type of practice under the "open relationship" umbrella.

Many people that post here date individually. This is, they may be single, or coupled, and each person has their own lover or lovers. Occasionally a triad may develop, when each person is (nearly) equally in love with the other in the group. Sometimes triads are open, and each partner is free to see others. Some triads decide to go poly-fidelitous.

Finding "the right couple" for a full on love relationship is even more rare than making a triad work. But perhaps it will happen for you and your wife.

Back