Do you guys know what this means

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be the youngest person here. I think it's probably best if you don't read into things too much, particularly at your age. Much as you yourself are clearly quite precocious, your classmates probably are not. Just enjoy yourself at school and don't read too much into anything.

How are we supposed to know of it meant something? We weren't there to interpret nonverbal cues, or to witness what the interaction was in order to make a conclusion.

Are you asking us if it "means something" (like what?) if your teacher asked whether you were ok and looked at you?

No, your teacher doesn't want to have sex with you, kid. Is that what you're asking? If your teacher finds you attractive? She doesn't.

Either this is a really lame attempt to troll this forum, or else you're like barely beginning to get some hormones going on and are freaked out by every female in your entire middle school or something.

Dude.

No, it doesn't mean a damn thing when a female person looks at you. Calm yourself. Maybe focus on your schoolwork, since that's what people's tax dollars are going towards you being in school to do...

This forum is about polyamory. Do you know what that is?

Hi Kian98,

You mentioned this incident in another thread. And I told you the same thing there that I'll tell you here: It sounds promising. Now I have a question for you: Why don't you ask this girl out?

Curious,
Kevin T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back