Hello! My name is Casper!

Hey there, friend! My name is Casper, and it's a pleasure!
I am not only new to this forum, but I'm new to polyamory in general. I have known that I am polyamorous for a while now, but I'm just now easing into my first polyamorous relationship (a triad, actually. My girlfriend and I are adding one of our friends into the relationship. We're seeing how it works for a little while. Fingers crossed!).
A little information about myself. I identify as biromantic/demisexual and I'm an androgyne nonbinary (meaning I would prefer they/them pronouns. He/him if you'd prefer). I enjoy the arts (drawing, acting, dancing, reading, writing, and cosplay (working with costumes and makeup), traveling, cooking, and studying psychology/sociology.
I have a youtube channel where I upload vlogs, LGBTQA related videos, cosplay videos/skits, and other fun things! I would like to start making videos on polyamory as I learn more and talking about my personal relationship to try and bring positive awareness to the community and help my friends/loved ones learn as well!
I'm not sure what else to say here besides I hope you have a good day! I hope to make friends here, so feel free to reply to this or message me. :D

Greetings Casper,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a fun person, I think you will come up with some cool material for your videos on poly. Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome!

You seem very self-aware.

I have ID'd as polyamorous (even when I didn't know the word) for forever. After lots of reading I think I am - polyamorous, bisexual, heteroromantic. My husband I would ID as poly-flexible and a straight-but-not-narrow a/demisexual. My boyfriend I would call a poly, straight-but-not-narrow, hypersexual. Our girlfriend - poly-something, bi/pan-something, something-sexual.

Every person is different - isn't that a joy!? Words are just an approximation!

Back