Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to breed many, many children, with many, many women, all in my household.

Now, I only get excited at the thought of impregnating a willing female....

I have been going through girlfriends faster than I used to......I'm much more interested in more passive, quieter, frankly dowdier girls in their very early twenties. .....
I have gone through a LOT of women in the last six months; maybe four per month. The second I find a girl objectionable for whatever reason, I drop her.

Sorry, but I find all of this highly disturbing and having nothing to do with loving multiple partners. This guy has gone way beyond unrealistic fantasies and is now setting out to indulge his own fetish at the expense of vulnerable young women and the children they will bring into this situation.

sorry, but i find all of this highly disturbing and having nothing to do with loving multiple partners. This guy has gone way beyond unrealistic fantasies and is now setting out to indulge his own fetish at the expense of vulnerable young women and the children they will bring into this situation.

ita.

Quick update: I'm seeing a woman that my wife approves of. R. is a 20 y.o. AfAm woman who works in the fashion industry, while she studies in the city.

R. has of course met my wife and is aware that I want more children. Our relationship started slowly (we met middle of last year), but has become sexual as of late. (I took her virginity on a business trip we took together 3-4 weeks ago.) She is happy, and often spends nights in the guest bedroom of our house outside the city. She spends the entire weekends with us, only going back to the city for school from Tuesday to Thursdays.

My wife is 8 months pregnant, and it's becoming difficult for her to do much of anything. R. is helping her a great deal around the house, and it's making a bond between them. (They haven't been together. R. is sexually straight-laced, and is very opposed to same-sex unions, or even same-sex encounters.)

At this time, I'm concentrating on creating a strong bond with R. She's bright and cheerful, and our daughter gets along great with her. Right now, I don't anticipate any problems. R. grew up in a single mother household. She has told me that she is very happy with the strong, stable family home environment my wife and I provide. She is clearly motivated to contribute to that environment, i.e., doing a lot of household chores without being asked, taking care of our daughter so M. can rest without being asked, etc.. The only thing that bothers R. is that I sometimes spend the night with my wife. R. feels very lonesome those nights, and asks if she can sleep in our bedroom. Also, R. is neglecting her schoolwork as of late, which my wife and I think is a mistake, which we have told her.

My plan is to see how things go for three months, then have us all review our situation in a closed meeting and see if we're all satisfied with our progress. If so, I'll give it another quarter before progressing to the next stage.

I have known a man who spoke similarly with objectifying terminology and single-minded goals/fantasies. Over time he came to realize what he was asking for wasn't possible without some accommodation for the feelings of all involved. I personally think it was because he was so wrapped up in what his ideals were that he wasn't so much blocking the perspectives of others but he just didn't focus on them because they were negatuve blocks to his (what he saw as positive) dream. Over time he came to realize (after bonding with me as a person) that what he was asking for was somewhat unrealistic and has since modified his ideal to be more accomodating ofother's' needs too. He still has the same goal but with more open-mindedness and realistic expectations thatof which others who are involved will not be so controlled or used. Perhaps the OP's wife and gf have discussed with him and come to a similar understanding. If not, such an understanding will happen in the future or the relationships will fall apart naturally or it will become a terribly abusive situation. I hope it is not the latter.

I guess the first concern I see is, Will the children be raised in a nurturing, loving home. Since kids don't get to choose whether they're born, a heavy debt is laid on the shoulders of any parent/guardian. They must ensure that being born into this world will be a joyful thought in each of their children's lives.

While highlivin229 has plenty of ego about his fantasy, a grating way of discussing human beings, and a need to be a willing listener to other people's counsel, I am maintaining a relatively neutral perspective about his dubious intentions, until I read more of his updates which I'll be paying close attention to. If he's still posting, then there's an outside chance that the forum members can influence him in some small way.

Perhaps it's best if he has much less of a relationship with his kids than their mothers have. As a father he promises to be a good provider, which is important given the game plan, but what kind of example he'll set for his kids as far as how a person should regard other people, of that I'm not so sure and think maybe the kids should turn to their mothers for that example. I can see him playing more the role of a fun uncle than of a true father which I guess I can forgive if he is an ample provider.

Because I said all that, I suppose people will want to put me on a cross next to highlivin229's cross. I'll take that chance. What highlivin229 proposes to do is certainly outside the realm of what people consider normal and acceptable, but I'm not quite ready to condemn his idea. And even if I was, my goal would be to dissuade him, rather than to chase him off. If he was a Nazi, I would try to keep him engaged in the hopes of having some small good influence on him, hoping to perhaps save even just one life.

I know, he's a hopeless case, right? I'm wasting my time? That's very possible. I guess we'll have to see.

May update

May update.

R., M. and I are in a stable poly relationship. Not only am I with both, but M. and R. have on two separate occasions explored each other. (They often watch as I am with each of them; especially at the end of M.’s pregnancy, when it was practically impossible for her to make love.)

R. lives full time with us, having decided to put school on hold. At first I wasn’t sure about this, but I now think this was good. R. is fully focused on becoming a member of my household, with none of the distractions of school.

M. had our child, a boy, in mid March, no problems. She is recovering nicely, and after a brief postpartum up-and-down patch, she’s bonding nicely with our son.

Our daily routine is: The three of us get up, and the women take care of the kids while I shower and shave and get ready for work. We breakfast together, then R. or M. will drive me to the train station.

While I’m at work, R. and M. take care of the house, food shopping, taking care of the kids, errands, etc. We’re remodeling R.’s official bedroom, so there’s that. However, R. usually sleeps in our family bed, along with M. and me and the kids. Our co-sleeping arrangement is completely chaste. M. and I have decided that the kids will sleep with us until they are three, when we’ll move them to the nursery.

R. really likes cooking, while M. doesn’t mind cleaning. One source of minor domestic tension, R. is a bit of a neat freak, and M. is sloppy. M. and I used to have arguments about her sloppiness, but now R. is there.

R. picks me up in the train station, and often we’ll be so hot when we see each other that we’ll fuck in the garage back at the house. R. has an incredible sex drive, which is weird. She was definitely a virgin until I took her; you can’t fake it. But now, she needs sex at least once a day, often twice or three times on weekend days.

I took R. anally about a month ago. As I expected, this had the effect of binding her to me closer than ever. I used a succession of plugs to stretch her out until she was ready, ordering her to use it all day while I was at work. I also spank her hard, and have some light S&M play with her.

R. not only has a higher sex drive than M., but also M. just had a baby, so M.’s not really in the mood for sex. We make love about twice a week or so, sometimes less. We had no sex for the last month of her pregnancy and about five weeks after the birth. However, M. encourages me and R., and she openly enjoys that I’m with R. But she is very careful I not be with R. when she is ovulating. R. is not on the pill, so M. keeps track of her ovulation. Which is exactly when r. wants to fuck the most! But now that I have taken her anally, pregnancy is not so much a concern

M. is clearly turned on when I get home and fuck R. while she’s in the playroom with the kids. After dinner, once we’ve put the kids to sleep in the master bedroom, M. and R. and I will watch TV or talk in the family room downstairs. We have a baby monitor, so no worries. We don’t always make love. A lot of times, the three of us will just talk about our respective days. When we do fuck, it’s usually M. who says to R. something like, “Did you miss my husband today?” This is the clear signal that R. can come to me. When M. wants to make love, she’ll just come over to me and we’ll start. R. will assist when I’m with M. When I’m with R., M. won’t assist, only watch, though she’ll often tell R. how to make love to me. R. always does what M. suggests.

Thinking about this as I write: When both of my women are together, sexually or socially, R. is clearly subservient to M., and openly behaves that way. If M. isn’t around, she’ll be more straightforward with me, more sassy. She’ll also be more temperamental. But when M. is there, it’s almost as if R. is at attention, like a servant, or in the presence of a superior officer. R. is always on her best behavior around M., and treats her like a respected older woman, even though they’re only less than five years apart in age.

I’ve met R.’s family. They know she is living with me in the suburbs, and they know I am still married to M. and have children with her. But they don’t know that the three of us are living together. They assume that I am keeping them both separately, and they seem okay with that.

I had never had much social contact with African Americans. Both the men and the women of R.’s extended family are respectful of the fact that I have a separate relationship with M. There are very few men in R.s extended family; mostly aunts, female cousins, and children. Also, and this is weird, one of R.’s younger sisters, a very attractive girl of 17, flirts openly and blatantly with me, in front of her sister and the rest of her family. R. gets mad, and will say something to her kid sister, and everyone laughs. But . . . there’s something weird about it. It’s treated as a joke, even though it’s clearly not. It feels weird to say this, but there’s a clear vibe that they would be okay if I fucked this young girl. I certainly won’t; I’m not going to jeopardize my relationship with R. at this point; besides, the younger sister is slutty and rather unpleasant.

On the other hand, M.’s family and friends have no idea that I am with R. They assume R. is the live-in au pair. But a couple of M.’s friends suspect something, and they look at me differently. One looks at me with suspicious contempt, the other with a flirty, saucy attitude.

Women are so amusing!

R.’s family—even though they’re mostly women—are more male-chauvinistic, if that makes any sense. M.’s family and friends, more educated and certainly wealthier, are much more feminist.

On weekends, Friday and Saturday nights I’ll go out with M. alone or R. alone and show them a good time. Restaurants, a show, hanging out with their friends, whatever they want. Friday nights and Saturday nights are their nights, something I’m deliberately cultivating.

Saturday mornings are my me-time, and everyone at home knows it. The women will take the kids and leave me in the master bedroom and let me sleep until whenever I feel like it. Then I’ll go out alone and play squash with buddies, go to car shows, go to a bookstore, whatever, but always by myself. I always eat Saturday lunch by myself at some restaurant.

I get back home at 3pm on Saturday, when the kids are waking from their nap. That’s when our family weekend begins. The five of us will go to a show or a museum, or something fun for all of us. Sunday is the same.

That’s our routine. And I am thoroughly enjoying it. Work is more productive, I’m more mellow and relaxed. People are noticing it.

I’ve dropped all my other relationships, except a girl who works as an assistant with a consulting firm we hired for a project. She’s “A.”, she’s barely out of college, a real climber. We’re flirting and kissed a time or two. But I’m really not that interested in being with her. Also there’s the wife of my guy at work, my deputy. It’s an open cuck relationship I’ve had for a while. But now that I think about it, I haven’t been with her in a couple of weeks.

M. and R. satisfy me. Which kind of surprises me. I’ve always had multiple parallel relationships. Maybe I’m mellowing in my old age.

My previous concern—M.’s relationship with r.—is no longer an issue. M. sees her clearly as not a competition but an addition to our family. R. is clearly subservient in our household. Apart from the sexual and emotional bond of the three of us, R. is becoming very attached to the kids, which is crucial. M. has also been helping R. remake herself; quieter clothes, less make-up, telling her what books to read and so forth. Really acting like a big sister to R.

I very much want to breed with R.—now more than ever. But I’m waiting for at least another quarter, just to be sure. The three of us have discussed this openly. Actually, M. and I discussed it, while R. listened. I actually suggested waiting a full year before R. and I start trying. But M. said she would support us if we tried sooner.

R. has often expressed in no uncertain terms how she wants to have a child of mine. But though I want it very badly, I’m deliberately waiting for some time to pass. A child is no joke, so I need to be sure.

At this time, R. is doing everything to make the decision for me easy. I’ve given myself until the end of July. We’ll see how it goes.

It sounds like things are going pretty well for you guys. Thanks for posting that update.

Impregnate? Breed??? Women are not animals... Do you realise how much hard work it is to carry a baby, give birth and raise a child?? It's not a game...

Impregnate? Breed??? Women are not animals...

Actually, they are animals—and men are too. Human beings are not celestial beings—we're animals, no different from any on Wild Kingdom.

You see how male lions round up a harem and try having as many cubs with the females as possible? That's nature stripped of any middling morality and empty rationalization. That's nature, raw.

Me, I'm just trying to live a natural life . . .

Cheers.

Well I don't think it's my business to tell you how to live your life. Technically humans are animals, apes to be exact. Doesn't mean we can't have a moral code, we certainly have sufficient gray matter for it; but, one human's moral code will differ from another's.

Not sure what kind of comments you had in mind?

MjAxMi0zOWIyYTUxZjg3ZDUzYTU0.png

Dagferi...your post made snort! :)

Message from Moderator

As I understand it, the OP, highlivin229, has started this thread to discuss a sexual/psychological fetish of his -- the focus of which is on "breeding" (ie., the objectification of women to serve as breeders, and of the offspring that may be produced by such pregnancies, in order to satisfy an urge or fetish he has to impregnate as many women as possible) -- and, in my opinion as Moderator, this topic is unrelated to polyamory and the spirit of this Forum, despite the fact that his fantasies also involve having multiple partners. I feel that this discussion would be better suited to a fetish forum/site, such as FetLife, as our focus here is on how to manage multiple loving relationships and not fetishes, even though discussions focused solely on kinks and fetishes are allowed in our off-topic area.

At the very least, this thread may be moved to the Fireplace forum for being off-topic. However, it is possible that we will not allow this type of discussion to continue here. I have submitted this thread for discussion among all the Moderators, so that we may all weigh in on whether or not this topic is appropriate for this Forum, and whether the OP will be allowed to continue posting here. It may take several days or weeks to reach a consensus among all Moderators.

I ask that no one continue this discussion by starting another thread. This thread is now closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back