Anyone from South Australia here?

Not too many posts in the asia section is there?

I'm not in south Australia but rather one state down from the state next to yours (the apple isle if that is too confusing). :D I wonder how many poly people there are in Australia? :confused:

Hey Bluesun and Emm,

Yeah I didn't think that there was many poly people from South Australia let alone Australia.

But thank you for your comments haha I didn't think people actually answer your questions on forums.

:)

I'm from Western Australia but currently living overseas! Not terribly helpful, I know, but just adding to the Aussie head-count. :)

Sorry, I mean WA in answer to Bluesun's question, not west SA in answer to the OP.

Yeah it counts! Once an Australian always an Australian! :D :D

I should sleep soon! Otherwise I get a repeat of last night!

A human needs more than 3 hours sleep to deal with my family! :p

Good night all :D

Ha! I need more sleep too, but unfortunately we're on completely different sleep-cycles. I'm an early bird (earlier the better) and he's a night owl. Technically we could intersect our sleep schedule so he comes to bed when I get up, but doesn't seem to be working that way.

Instead I stay up late with him but end up going to bed a couple of hours before him because I simply cannot stay up any longer and then end up getting up between 3-5am anyway.

3 hours sleep is a terrible way to function especially when you've got stuff you have to do the next day... like try to write coherent sentences and manage a toddler. :p

Thought I'd throw myself in to boost numbers :)
I'm not in SA but lived there when I was younger. Now in tassie

Back