SW Florida meetings

swfltriad

I love the Tampa group, but with our busy lives it is hard for us to make the monthly meeting.

Is there anyone wanting to meet further south of Tampa?

Is there anyone south of Tampa in this life?

Please let us know, we not into dating or adding, just want to meet others and help each other with our lives and make like minded friends for life.

Thanks for reading
swfltriad

I responded to a Sarasotan who has newly posted to this community in introductions. I am in Pinellas and have not even gone to the Tampa group yet. You might want to consider meetup.com and see if there is anything out there already?

I have no idea even though I call Sarasota my hometown (it always will be in my heart) I hope you get some interest!

MG

No luck

We have been searching but unless we are willing to drive to tampa, there is nothing we have found. If anyone has other information, please share. :D

Still looking?

Hey if you all are still looking I started a group up Called SarasotaPolyGroup. You can find the group on fetlife.com. Warning fetlife is a social media site that focuses on fetishes and alternative lifestyles of all kinds.

SW Florida groups?

My wife and I live in the Port Charlotte area and are looking for a Poly group closer to our area. Tampa is 2-4/3 hrs North and Ft. Myers is 1 hr South. Areas close to us are Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Venice and Sarasota. If anyone knows of any please let me know.:)

I'm near Port Charlotte, and feel y'alls pain. I likewise haven't made it up to Tampa due to distance.

There *is* a poly meetup group in Ft. Myers that meets monthly on Sundays. It's not quite as far as Tampa, but is *still* far. I know the person who runs that; she's good folks.

I'd definitely be up for something more conveniently-located for those of us halfway between Tampa & Ft. Myers, but I'm not quite feeling like being in charge of organizing it. I'd be happy to help advise whoever does, as I've done this sort of thing before. If someone organizes something, feel free to send me a note about it.

Poly couples in SW Florida

Hi! We are a poly/mono couple currently living in Fort Myers (possibly relocating to Tampa in the next year or two). We would love to meet some other poly couples in the area for meetups and friends! It would be great to have friends who understand and support our relationship structure!

Hi! We are a poly/mono couple currently living in Fort Myers (possibly relocating to Tampa in the next year or two). We would love to meet some other poly couples in the area for meetups and friends! It would be great to have friends who understand and support our relationship structure!

We just moved to West Palm Beach. We are looking in the area, but no luck so far.

Poly in Sarasota

I love the Tampa group, but with our busy lives it is hard for us to make the monthly meeting.

Is there anyone wanting to meet further south of Tampa?

Is there anyone south of Tampa in this life?

Please let us know, we not into dating or adding, just want to meet others and help each other with our lives and make like minded friends for life.

Thanks for reading
swfltriad

I live in Sarasota and would be happy to meet here.

My wife and I live in the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area. We are new to Poly and currently only looking for bi-sexual females 23-45 (we are 37/38) to partner with. Would be interested in meeting more like-minded people though.

my experience

Hi. Sadly, I’m from the other part of USA but I can recommend dating sites for you and your friends. Let’s say, SPDate is for fast meetings but there are some filters which allow users to specify their preferences. You can get a single acc for the entire group and look for other people interested not only in dating or relationships, but in friendship as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
West Palm Beach, FL

We recently moved to West Palm Beach and we’ve had no luck finding groups, meetups or like minded people.

We are in search for a bi female to date and join our family. We are open to couples as well.

Back