Any duplicate bridge players?

speedracer

I started playing a few months ago, and being half the median age of most local players, sometimes it's hard to find more partners to play with! Anyone play f2f or on BBO?

Haha! Yup, I am a BBO regular. I've been playing for a few years now. When I was a student we had a bridge club at my university, but now I'm all graduated out of there, it's not been easy finding partners to play with. I like to experiment with different conventions though. I've been trying to wrap my head around Polish club (wj2005) with a friend of mine, but our schedules don't always align well enough to meet up on bridge base.

Even Poker is too complicated for me, let alone Bridge ...

Excellent! At least one other person out there :)

I play 2/1 and I'm trying to stay solidly on that, seems like more people are learning that as newcomers now that it is so pervasive in higher levels around here (the ex who got me started has played a lot, and played as a pro for a while, so she decided I needed to learn "expert standard"...). I've been having tons of fun playing, I like in person a bit more, but most of the club games are when I'm at work. I'm trying to teach some people in my friends group so we can play socially as well. I always thought it was the perfect game for poly people, you get to play with multiple partners depending on the day...

Back