dominating petite british ethiopian looking for 2/3 males for poly dating

Hi there,

I'm 27 British Ethiopian and have been sexually open to trying most things ( once I've watched it on dvd first and that's just to avoid me saying yes to something like 2 girls 1 cup). I prefer a white and a black male. Preferably...not a must. One can only dream after all ��. I live being dominating and being the instigator and making a man feel amazing. Huge turn on. I love the feeling of being in control in the bedroom 80% of the time also live being submissive when I need showering with affection or the odd spank. I'm a laid back quite person when not in a sexually dominating state of arousal lol. You have to be laid back and care free person to get me. Honesty is a must as I am a big believer in honesty is the policy especially in cases of two or more partners and do not wish risking a std. Practicing safe sex is important to me when chosen someone and if we share a mutal respect in being proactive in safe guarding each other from stds than in sure we will get along in all other aspect. So if your in the UK and this interesting and want to know. More feel free to message.��

Back