The sexual element

I'd like to know who this "we" is and what the other half has to say as this seems rather one-sided. If it is a woman that is your "we," does she know she is being represented in this way? What's the story here?

From reading between the lines of "their" posts, I suspect that they are Unicorn Hunters who keep getting approached by men instead of women.

Yes, well... I wasn't going to say it. But, as usual, Ygirl, your suspicion is probably what a lot of people are thinking: the unicorn hunters who look for lost puppies, not real women.

I am wondering if we will get a response along the line of all of us femi-nazis need to "chill," as in what Ceoli got in her PM. Don't think we don't pass around PMs, peeps, especially when there is some solidarity needed on an issue.

I await an explanation, or at least a "discussion," as is what should've occurred way back at the beginning, before you told Ceoli to shut up.

Last edited:
Focussing on the positive :)

Well, one good thing came out of their comments. There is at least one less guy to compete with for all those other men just about to have sex with their buddies because they can't find a date!

Back away from the penis, boys. There's still hope. :rolleyes:

I'd be impressed (and I mean that sincerely) if the OP did actually come back to discuss the issues raised.

But thanks everyone, solidarity makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

Well, one good thing came out of their comments. There is at least one less guy to compete with for all those other men just about to have sex with their buddies because they can't find a date!

Back away from the penis, boys. There's still hope.

Leave the boys at the bar with their blow jobs and women hating! You better get your butt over here for some good good lovin,' cause with a sense of humour like that, and the way you treat me, YOU baby, are gettin' LAID! :cool:

Ladies - we NEED your input & thoughts on this desperately
These are our thoughts and input. How do you like 'em so far? Need some more? :mad:

I know, I know . . . I'm trying to let it go.
*Big, cleansing breaths. Visualizing world peace, calm ocean, blue sky . . . *

But JEESH! Do NOT be coming up in here and disrespecting the polypeeps! WTF!

Okay, I'm giving myself a time out.

I think he's gone. Us feminazis can lay down our swords. Which we carry out of penis envy.

Leave the boys at the bar with their blow jobs and women hating! You better get your butt over here for some good good lovin,' cause with a sense of humour like that, and the way you treat me, YOU baby, are gettin' LAID! :cool:

Hey, Red, I haven't had a shag from a man in over a week. You interested? You're just second best, but WTH.

:p

*melt*

(Oh, BTW, I don't know how closely this board is modded, so somebody please stop me if I offend.)

Ok, now I'm feeling pretty crappy about the fact that I'm not getting any right now. Thanks girls...:p

Please to introduce the new girl to all your lubricious friends. :cool:

Wanna call Imaginary Illusion?

Alright, this forum is all about poly...which means relationships, feelings, the L word...you know it.
Four Letters, ...
...starts with L, ...
...ends with E...
....that’s right...you know it, you want it....it’s the only word you need to know on a weekend like this...yes....OH OH OOH YES, say it with me now....

ELLE ...YOU ...BEE ...EEEEEEEE!

LUBE!!!

THAT’S RIGHT, LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!

You asked for it LUBE LOVERS, now slip on in!

Here at Imaginary Illusions International Lube Emporium we're slashing LUBE in HALF! Give us an offer on our vast selection of LUBE. This is a LUBE BLOW OUT!

All right, we got clear LUBE, white LUBE, black LUBE, Spanish LUBE, yellow LUBE, we got hot LUBE, cold LUBE, we got wet LUBE, we got dry LUBE, we got [sniffs] smelly LUBE, we even got sticky LUBE!

We got LUBE for guys, LUBE for gals. We got LUBE for gals and guys. We got LUBE for your friends, we got LUBE for multiple friends. We got LUBE for righty’s and lefties. We got LUBE for innies, we got LUBE for outies, we got Indoor LUBE, we got Outdoor LUBE, we got... YOU guessed it...BACKDOOR LUBE, one of the slickest lubes ever developed by NASA for the International Space Station…it Lubes and Soothes all at the same time!!!

Are you a discriminating LUBE lover? Need something a little different? That’s ok... Imaginary Illusions International Lube Emporium has you covered head to toes in anything to make conversation and any portions of your anatomy run ...SMOOTHLY.

We got hairy LUBE, bloody LUBE, we got snappin' LUBE, we got silk LUBE, velvet LUBE, Naugahyde LUBE, Not just for your kitten either..we even got horse LUBE, dog LUBE, chicken LUBE! We even have Alien LUBE...no...this isn’t just for those without a green card. It’s the only LUBE accepted by the little Greys. Lovingly crafted by the guys wearing tinfoil hats, specially ordered and shipped from Uncle Fry’s Outpost near Area 51! Results guaranteed by the USAF...accept no substitute for your abduction experience! (Guarantee only valid for carbon based life forms)

Like walking on the wild side? We got Leather LUBE, we got PVC LUBE, we got Candle Wax LUBE, we got Cuff LUBE, we got Flogger LUBE. Need something rougher ask at the LUBE-ido desk about our selection of Sandpaper LUBES!

No order is too big or too small. We got LUBE in individual sample packs, we got LUBE in jerry cans, or even by the truckload. Having a pool party? Drain that sucker, and go from zeppo to SLIPO! OH OH! OH YEAH! Nothing beats a LUBE party!

We carry a full line of LUBE-LUBEs...that’s right. Take your basic unmodified LUBE and make it go FURTHER, LONGER, or SLIPPERIER with LUBE-LUBEs. Combine that with our full line of 244 flavoured LUBEs and there’ll be no excuse for not having the perfect LUBE to compliment your favourite chardonnay!

Come on, you want LUBE! WE GOT LUBE! Glide on in, LUBE LOVERS to Imaginary Illusions International Lube Emporium!
If we don't got it, you don't want it!
Lather up LUBE LOVERS and slide on in!

Back