New to poly and need people to talk to

I believe it was in response to this from newtoday:
Find the strength and confidence to find another man who wants you and only you.

(Frankly I find the fact that he messages others when he is with you quite disrespectful and rude, especially considering he leaves you in silence when he's with the others!)

You will be left feeling (as you already feel) that you are not enough. You are right, you will never be enough for him. He will never choose to be with only you. He told you he's Poly, believe him. But you ARE enough for YOU and you are MORE than enough for the man that deserves you.

You deserve a man who will make you a priority , not an option; a man who will be loyal and faithful and honest. You deserve someone that will see you as a blessing and not want to go silent on you.

Huh -- tnx, that's kinda what I thought.
I guess I am surprised that on a poly forum someone is telling me that my relationship can't work
I guess I am surprised that you'd think everyone would agree 100% with you, much less that they NEED TO simply because it's "a poly forum." Opinions will vary.
, and that I need to find someone who is monogamous.
There's a big difference between encouraging a strong dyad (which is what I took away from it) & touting monogamy.

Back