Can't find my dynamic anywhere - We are 2 women, married to each other...and bi

Kellie

My wife and I are two feminine women. We both like men and thus far, the people we've chosen have been guys. This is separate dating, not a triad. We would love to find another -'not so lesbian' married couple in the same situation to discuss this with. It seems like we are really the odd balls in this. Most women who are married to each other, do not date men. Are there any others like us out there?

*raises hand quietly at the back*

Yup, you are pretty much describing my partner Nina and I, although we are not yet married (planning it soon), and I'm not sure if dating men is by design, by opportunity, or somewhere in-between. Either way, you're not entirely alone!

I think Magdlyn also has a situation somewhat like that.

Yep, I sure do. My partner Pixi and I are not getting married. We kinda don't believe in it. But we have been together 7+ years and living together 3 1/2.

We are both poly and the other partners we have had have been mostly male. Often bi males. I have dated one bi cis woman for a few months, and she was lovely, inside and out, but had too many issues around men and consent, and I was disturbed by this and had to let her go.

I have had several long term relationships with men (8 months to 2 1/2 years), and Pixi has had 2 of them. Currently she's been with her bf for over 2 years.

So, what do you want to talk about?

Back