Married and in Guelph, Ontario, Canada -- Seeking Opinions and Guidance

Magdlyn, I suspect that maybe FallenAngelina was trying to establish the notion that there is not some absolute point nearing the end of fertility which, absent all other factors and simply based on *ding! You've arrived!* we women suddenly get all horny, like a 16-20 year old boy.

Yes - this is what I'm talking about. Women don't hit an automatic biological "sexual peak" at 35. Many factors influence whether and when our sexuality can freely flow and it's often not until a woman is well on her way to maturity that she experiences this (if she even does at all.) Having and raising children is extraordinarily draining and yes, Mags, it's a rare woman who wants to swing from a chandelier at night after she's been chasing a toddler all day.

Hi Amanda,

I suggest you post the above in an independent thread, in the Press and media coverage board.

Currently you have two identical posts in threads where they are off-topic. It is more appropriate for you to have your own thread where your post will be on-topic.

I hope your study goes well.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back