What you listening to Now :

Pretty eclectic in what I listen to. Currently I bounce from Rob Zombie to Adele to Rascal Flats, some Eminem, Awolnation, Otis Redding, Drowning Pool, a little Nickelback, various country artists, and some Godsmack

If those 2 don't stop with the Steel Panther album, I am going to go berserk!

On the other hand, I am enjoying the new Obituary a lot. I feel it's their best album since the End Complete.

I like it all... Like a good music list que... I been following this and getting lost in a bit/// I even backing into stuff and appreciating more than I did before, Bigly!

Anyway, adore the opportunity to listen on this level... Now I gotta take a piss and Dr Evil is doing them diddly quotation fingers at me...

Last edited:
My friend Reecy is back from her trans-continental tour, she was gone a good 7 or 8 months, traveling with her dog, Esmerelda. She is one of my favorite girl-crushes, too.

Also, she is polyfolk, BIGTIME. Some of her music has poly themes. Her press is describing her lately as "southern fried vaudeville." I like that.

She's kinda folksy, and this song is easy on the ears. It has been a favorite of mine for a while now. Her mother sings backup vocals on it. For me, this one is something of an affirmation of how beautiful life and love are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnWiJxt8MaE

Back