New poly couple.. Denver to Highlands ranch

Hi wonderful poly people!

My GF and I are new to the poly scene and we live in the denver area. We are looking for a loving connection, relationship that we can nurture and build.

ME: male
5'9, 165lbs, athletic and attractive, very outgoing and fun, dark hair, brown eyes and straight

HER: female
5'5", athletic and very stylish. Very much a girly girl (I call her my barbie doll), platinum blonde and VERY VERY fun to hang with! (And gorgeous!) and bi

Looking for poly friends in highlands ranch up to north denver metro.

YOU:
Single female or a FF situation. M/F ok but she doesnt want to play with a male. Looks are semi important but we want a soul connection more than anything.

Anyone out there?

Greetings livelifeandlaugh2,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Check out our North American Dating & Friendships board, it will give you a chance to look for people in your area, and you can post your ad there as well.

You sound like a fun couple and I'm sure there's someone out there who'd be right for you.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back