Hello from edmonton

misty

Hello After years of sitting back and watching i have come forward to join the community. My name is Misty and my wonderful man and i have been debating for years on this. he has always been for the lifestyle well i have been on the sidelines. then it kinda happened with out any work. i am bi and i started dating a girl. its in the early stages have really not got that intimate yet but that's not the one that has got me all fired up. we reconnected with a old friend and she is a single mom now and she though not ever been with a woman is very open to having a relationship with bot myself and my man. i was in love with her before when our families use to hang out but because of her husband she could never return the affection. now she do and its the most wonderful feeling. but then i feel somewhat guilty for giving my affections to someone other then my man. is there a way to get by this?:rolleyes:

Greetings misty,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I think the key is just getting used to it. It takes awhile. Also, talk often with your man to make sure his needs are getting met. (Yours too!)

Polyamory is an exciting thing to try, and there's so much to learn. Have a look around on our site, and let us know of all the questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

sounds pretty amazing

as the girl in the middle of a poly relationship, I understand what she must be feeling. Feel free to message me if you think I can help... I have only been in this for just a little over 4 months so I am really still just trying to figure it out.

but if I can help I want to..

Jill

Back