New in Oklahoma

mking3

Hi all! I've been through the whole serial monogamy routine and still felt like something was missing. I found this forum and read about so many loving open relationships, and it really speaks to me. I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone else on here is from Oklahoma.

Thanks everyone,
Mike

Greetings Mike,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Check out our Dating & Friendships subforum; there's a good chance you'll be able to find some Oklahoman members there. Some may even belong to a local poly group in your area, who knows. There's a lot of possibilities.

It sounds like you've had a positive experience on Polyamory.com so far, and I am glad to hear it. It is good to have you with us. Let us know of any thoughts, questions, or concerns if you wish to share them.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

I am not from Oklahoma but I can relate to the serial monogamy thing. Honestly, it was working fine for me until I discovered I had too much love to give to just one person and it was too difficult to restrain from leaking out onto someone else lol. Luckily my partner accepts it for what it is and allows me to be myself in my entirety, as I do for him whether he wants to be poly or not I fully support his needs, whatever they may be.

I hope you find your time here on this site helpful and fulfilling and I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

Back