Newbies

adventurejlo08

Hello. We are a married couple living in the Indianapolis area. My wife is Bi and I am straight. We have been involved in the swinging lifestyle for about 7 years now and have enjoyed our times meeting others. But we feel as though something is missing. We want to truly connect with those we meet and grow a relationship with.

We are here to research and talk with others to see if polynis what has been missing.

Greetings adventurejlo08,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad you could join us; I think you will find that we have a lot of helpful information on this site to let you know if poly is right for you. Just let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome!

I was in the swinger lifestyle for a while but I too felt like something was missing, and I wanted more than just sex out of those people, I wanted deep meaningful relationships but some things went wrong in the relationship I was in so when I met my Fiance I decided to leave that lifestyle behind me and enter the poly world and discovered that it truly is what was missing and I can finally fill that void I felt before.

I hope that you find what you are looking for out of this lifestyle, you will find that it is a bit more fulfilling than the swinger lifestyle.

Back