global tv

mzred

Hi, my name is Melinda, I'm an Associate Producer for the Canadian national tv program, "16:9 - The Bigger Picture".
I am currently researching a story on polyamory, and looking for people interested in talking to us on camera about their relationships, or if anyone is conducting any current research on the issue, or writing about the topic for a book, a blog, etc, please let me know.
[email protected]
Thanks !

Welcome, Melinda (Mzred)! I hope your posting here will aid in your project in some way!

Welcome

Hello Melinda,

Good luck with your story.
Redpepper- I would love to see you on camera girl. :)

Welcome

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"

Howdy02.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Not to be I'm afraid Rarechild... we are not out to my and my husbands family so we thought it best not to go there just yet... I'm disappointed, but as we are not collectively "ready" to be out I think it is the best thing in the end.

Not to be I'm afraid Rarechild... we are not out to my and my husbands family so we thought it best not to go there just yet... I'm disappointed, but as we are not collectively "ready" to be out I think it is the best thing in the end.

They could put you in silhouette and change your voice to make it sound all creepy, like.

that would be sooo cool! I would love that.... can it be done Melinda? :D

I'm sure by now you have someone else that is more established than us.... I hope so!

They could put you in silhouette and change your voice to make it sound all creepy, like.

"Why, yes, I'm a sex-crazed axe murderer in the night time, but during the day I'm simply a friendly school bus driver and a member of the PTA!"

RP also works with children so even if she were out to her family, it prob'ly wouldn't be the wisest choice to go on TV about this.

There are a tonne of reasons to not go quite so public...none of which are internal..all of which are external.

Back