Tales from the Time Share Wife

But.... You are not going to therapy with Sam...are you? Say no.

Leetah

But... you aren't a couple with Sam. He's shown he has ZERO respect for you. Why do you have so little respect for yourself, that you allow him to treat you this way and actively seek him out so he can continue to treat you so poorly?

Decided to get what vertical labret piercing too, I'm in love with the way it looks!

Today Nate, the kids, and I are meeting up with his dad, sister, and kids in saint louis for the city museum before they head off to Chicago. I love Nate's family and hope someday his sister will consider moving here. It was really nice having family around

Attachments

• IMAG1804_1_1.jpg
    IMAG1804_1_1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 23
Nate is planning on seeing Anne sometime soon to figure things out. I know he's feeling pretty bad about the fact that she cheated on her husband especially since her husband just messaged him a couple days ago talking about how upset he still is about the situation. I really have a problem with the idea of Nate hooking up with someone who has essentially told their spouse that they don't care whether or not they are OK with her having sex with somebody else. I'm not sure if me wants to go there because it's pretty s*****. I blocked both of them because I do not want to get involved with the drama

Went to a weight loss clinic today and got a prescription for phentermine, looking forward to the energy aspect of it. I've already lost some weight and this is going to bring it home. Can't wait to be a size 10 again!

Sam almost got shot in the head today, he was walking with his wheelchair bound client and some sketchy people started talking shit and were telling him.to leave where they were. Sam couldn't just up and leave his client there and one guy pulled out his gun and fired toward his head before they took off. He called the police and had to do an incident report for work but I'm not even sure if those assholes Will even get caught

Whew! Very scary! How is the client? What happened after the shot was fired?

Leetah

Whew! Very scary! How is the client? What happened after the shot was fired?

Leetah

The client is fine physically, just freaked out. The guy fired the gun and they hauled ass out of there. It's got to be traumatized, they take that walk often too, I highly doubt they have any run ins with them but it's enough to Keep you from wanting to get out.

Sam and I have the girls for the amusement park today, Nate told me kit is messaging him (today were going to hook up a few weeks ago but it didn't work out) Nate is hesitant to fool around with her because she can get really attached and he doesn't want a girlfriend. I joked "get some Friday strange" and he mentioned about Anne and how poorly that worked out.

I told him I have no issue with anne except he needs her husband's consent for the sex part.and he needs to tell her that he's not going to be dating and that if they hang out it will be friends only. He flat out refuses to be upfront with her and then told me he's just not going to hang out with her again rather than be honest

I cheated on Sam :( he's angry with me and he's angry that I shared out relationship problems. I'm going to have to leave here

I'm sorry to hear that Sue. I hope things get better.

Leetah

Thought I would update. So things settled down and the major issues we were having mostly revolved around Sam's mother's behavior and the fact that the chic Sam had previously been seeing was making a huge pest of herself (refusing to go on if I was attending) at the theater until she left in February 2017. She came back a few months later but she was told that she was no longer welcome to perform. She still does stuff like send us both private messages under fake accounts and during the haunted house season she tries to be places she knows I'll be.

I found out later that she'd told everyone I caused a miscarriage (the day that I walked into my house and caught her on my couch). and that I'm a monster because of it. She'd told him and multiple friends that she was pregnant with Sam's baby but refused to let Sam go to a doctor with her.

She's driven past our house for months threatening to come confront me whenever she saw my car. She said she was going to sell her soul to the devil so my kids and I will all die in a car wreck. Why? Because I was with a guy she wanted for herself. I really don't understand why Sam just didn't tell me himself or tell her to fuck off because he wasn't giving her anything she wanted, she just wanted to get me out of the picture and thought he'd be with her. I could go on and on about all the shitty things she's done and said.

I understand why Sam did the things he did but if he had just honored the boundaries he'd agreed to then 2.5 years after breaking things off with her I still wouldn't be having her in my life. Her childhood friend is hanging out with out good friend so because of this I have to hear things like how she recently faked another pregnancy with her boyfriend (who beat her up :( ). She's super pissed that her friend is hanging out with us, she even went in her friend's phone and turned off the conversation with Sam so Sam couldn't message her.

So I dealt with Sam's mom, she still smoked in the house but at least she wasn't doing it when my kids was there so I just sucked it up because the alternative would be that I left and just didn't come back which I hated the few month's I did that. She was supposed to move out when she came back from Florida but she ended up staying on the couch. Whatever I just ignored it and accepted that if she chose to be in her living room then I'm not going to feel bad and tiptoe around her. She could sleep in her room if she wanted to so I wasn't going to put myself out to be considerate

For the most part we got along fine until July 2017 when I heard that her son, his wife, and their two kids under age 4 were coming to stay. I said no, the house rule is her kids can't stay here then she messages me all passive aggressive like “I'm sorry that you feel like my family shouldn't stay with me for the holiday weekend “. Umm they live in town, it would be different if they were out of town guests then I could see making an allowance but the truth is they were evicted and so this as her attempt to move them into our house. Sam, the roommate, and I all said no but still they came. They didn't leave after the weekend and at the end of July when we went on a 10 day trip to Seattle we made it clear that they needed to be out when we got back. I should mention that neither of them worked and were making no effort to leave so I feel under no obligation to let them just stay there indefinitely

Well the wife and kids left after we arrived back and because she could not stay there she broke up with her husband. He stayed on until the beginning of October but since he was gone all night and slept all day I didn't make a big deal about it. He did eventually leave because they got back together but 10 days later he was back with his whole family again! The first night his mom claimed that they'd been there so late that they just stayed the night but the next day they were moving their shit in! And Sam said no they can't stay there and she said “I pay rent here so they can stay in my room. I don't complain about your company” wtf?! I've lived with Sam for 3 years save for those few months I refused to go back and she's calling me company? And she only pays 1/7 of rent because she was paying for a room to store her shit in, she wasn't even supposed to be at the house. I wasn't going to let her move her son's family in the house like she did when he lived in his apartment. She already talked Sam into loaning his brother 5k to get a car out of pawn under the promise that he'd get it back in a couple months. He still hadn't gotten the money back and she was still harassing him to loan more. She got mad at me and told me “he was a nice guy before he met you “ and I told her “no, he didn't have a backbone before he met me”. To this day he hasn't talked to his brother nor received any payment for the loan

So I was super pissed that she called me company so I left and told Sam I was NOT coming back until she was gone. He told me that he told her that night they had to go immediately so if they stayed longer I don't know for how LONG. He also told her that she needed to move. So every week I asked for updates and every week he would say that she didn't know if she wanted to stay in town and get a job/place or if she wanted to move to Florida. Week by week went by and still no decision made. He did tell me she was at least trying to sell stuff at least. Finally she decided to leave at 11 weeks and I got to come back to a huge mess. She left her room a disgusting mess. Sam was just so glad she was gone that he didn't complain about it.

Cont.

Oh did I mention all this time I was pregnant? She seriously took her sweet ass time moving out knowing full well I was pregnant. We'd gotten an ultrasound in early November and found out I was 17 weeks along. So all that time I didn't get to sleep with my partner from mid October to after Xmas because she couldn't make up her mind. She'd heard me talking on the phone about it and despite the fact he told her not to say anything she went ahead and told her kids. No one approved btw, it's okay for his trashy brother and sister who are drug addicts and can't keep jobs to have kids but Sam who's been working for 20 years and who is responsible can't?

Anyway one of the agreements that nate and I've had all along and a huge source of contention for Sam and me is that I can't get pregnant so you can imagine how apprehensive I was telling nate but obviously this isn't a secret one can keep forever. He took the news better than I thought, I guess because at this point Sam and I'd been together nearly 4 years. I get that he was glad the girls were finally old enough to be fairly independent and he didn't want to deal with a baby again. He was absolutely wonderful to me during the pregnancy.

So the end of April roles along and my best friend (the one who owns our house and use to date Sam) comes down and helps me deliver the baby. It was a wonderful home water birth like my other two and lasted the longest at 6.5 hours. I had some back labor at the very end and that was very unpleasant and afterward the placenta took 3 hours to deliver so because of this I lost quite a bit of blood. But thankfully I had access to herbs that helped stop the bleeding and deliver the Placenta. I still take iron even 9 months later.

All through my pregnancy I just knew I was as having boy which I did (I don't find out the sex). He's absolutely adorable with the chubbiest cheeks with deep dimples. His eyes are hazel for now but they might end up brown like Sam's. He's super smart too.

His mother of course took a picture that he sent her and posted it on Facebook and announced his name and birth, oh and she's FB friends with that psycho. She didn't have my consent and I hadn't even announced on FB that I was even pregnant let alone had a baby so who does she think she is? Ooh I was pissed.

I didn't announce on mothers day, I did a side by side pic of my oldest as a newborn in 1998 and the new baby in 2018 with th. Caption “Happy Mother's Day 1998 vs 2018” . The reaction I got was pretty awesome, it took a while for some people to get it lol

I took 10 weeks off then he took 5 weeks off work be a that was all the paid time we'd save up. Sam has been the most amazing partner and father since the baby has been here. I feel like I'm finally in the relationship I always wanted to be in. He puts me and the baby first, he finally put his foot down with his family and he took several months off his game nights so he could be there for us. He stepped down as show runner so he could focus on us. Now that I'm involved with the theater I'm now part of the social circle where as before I felt like an outcast. It's been really greay

Our roommate ended up moving out in September which is fine by us, we now have a dedicated bedroom and the master is now Sam's office. It worked out really well because we started a podcast recently so we have a lot of actors over to record and it's better not recording in a bedroom.

Anyway so we got past all that and I've been able to forgive him. I finally got to act in the theater starting in fall of 2017 and I did a great job, just recently I had a lead role and the 3 day event was a huge success. I'm currently doing tech work and photography for the theater now that we don't have an associate producer I'm absorbing a lot more responsibility. My goal this year is to take continued education throughout the year in topics that interest me so I'm currently taking directing classes.

So the schedule is Sam works mon-thur over,I work sun/tue ovn and tue/wed evenings. I spend mon/wed with nate and I have the girls at Sam's thur-sun (unless it's show weekend). I always give the option to stay with nate Thurs but he tells me to go ahead and take the girls. Nate is still a stay at home dad and he watches the baby when I work tue ovn and when I have rehearsal if Sam is there and show nights. He is super sweet with the baby and does not treat him any different than he does the girls. He says I'm lucky the baby is so good lol

Nate has a few fuck buddies but he told me he doesn't want a relationship and he seems happy with the things are, he has plenty of free time to pursue his hobbies or see his friends.

My oldest moved to California in October, she came out as transgender as well and thinks living in California will make transitioning affordable . She met some people here and moved in with them on a platonic level then they decided to take off. I'm happy for her for getting out and trying new stuff. I plan on taking a family trip with nate in the van to Washington and Oregon this summer so I want to fly my daughter up to Eugene to visit and let her see my hometown and tour the area since her goal is to move north eventually.

I finally met Sam's dad, he came to visit from LA (we are in Missouri) to see the baby, he was pretty cool and his wife is really nice. Sam's mom had come up and I had Sam take the baby somewhere else to meet him, I'm not ready yet to talk to her.

Anyway things have just been really great all around, I know we had some growing pains but I'm glad I stuck it out and I can't believe our cute little baby is 9 months already

Back