Bluebird (and many others)

A2Poly

I'm listening to More Than Two right now, I read it when we first started on our poly journey, but it's very different to listen to it, and to revisit it after a couple of years (almost) of experience.

One thing I heard loud and clear this time was how important it is to have poly role models. And I have to say, you, Bluebird are a huge roll model for me. I don't know that I will ever have multiple partners, so maybe it's your spouses (spice?) who inspire me, but thank you for sharing your journey in such detail.

NYCindy, Kevin, Galagirl (to the point I find myself saying "Could do you, and not worry about ___" more and more!), you are all inspirations, and there are too many others here to name who have helped me so much!

Today was a really hard day. But knowing that you all had bad days (and sometimes weeks or even months) and are still in your relationships and are happy to be poly helped a lot.

Thanks A2Poly. I hope you have less hard days in the future.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Awww! That's really sweet. I certainly don't feel like a role model most days, as I am just figuring out things as I go, but I am glad to hear my ups and downs give you hope. :) Stick through the bad days - the sun will come out tomorrow. :)

Two other terribly sappy quotes I live by:

Just keep swimming!

and

Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

I'll tell my guys they inspire others by putting up with my bullshit. Lol PunkRock says "there's a badge for that." Honestly, I do feel like there are many more good days than bad, though I write about the bad more often because that's what is eating at me when I come here. Sometimes I look at my journal and think why do these guys even stick around?! But later I know it's cuz I'm fabulous and we're going to have wonderful lives together. :)

Anyway, I am happy to be of service with my words. If you're ever in the area - or if you see in my journal that I am heading your way - send me a PM. I love meeting new people!

Back