what? no uk peeps

Channel 4 TV series looking for polyamorous people

I hope you're all well & don't mind me posting this on your website - I'm working on a brand new Channel 4 TV Series and I'm wondering if the below will be of interest to any polyamorous people in the UK?

We're looking for couples who would like to have a wedding, civil partnership, re-new their wedding vows and/or have a civil blessing for FREE at our ‘Wedding House’. Maybe a couple who would like to promote polyamorous relationships? Or a couple who enjoy an alternative lifestyle and would like a ceremony that reflects their interests?

If you would like any more info please do not hesitate to shout! I would love the opportunity to chat with you about the programme, so do please give me a buzz on 0207 290 0540. IF it's not for you please do spread the word!

Best
Melissa
Assistant Producer
[email protected]

Do you want to have the wedding of your dreams without the drama?

Channel 4 are producing a new show where a top team of wedding planners, stylists and organisers will create your ideal ceremony at our ‘Wedding House’ for FREE. All you have to do is be in love and want to get married…we’ll do the rest.

The idea behind the show is to take the hassle out of getting hitched by creating a one-stop wedding shop for couples looking to get married in exactly the way they want. Teenagers or pensioners, themed ceremonies or wacky weddings, civil partnerships or vow renewals, as long as it's legal, anything will go at Wedding House. It promises to be a very fresh approach to a popular subject and a true celebration of contemporary love and relationship.

For more information and an application form e-mail [email protected] or call 0207 290 0661

Another UK Peep

Hello Folks!
Another new UK site member - living just outside London - and there was I beginning to think I was the only poly person in the UK!
:)

More bloody limeys

Nah, there's me here too.

Kent in the Week and chez wife in West Yorkshire at weekends, oh and bloody Belgium when I can get to see the g/f. Why the chuff did she do that??

Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Imagine how fond I get with all this absence in my life!!

Fun in the South West!

We're all the way down in Plymouth, and are open fun-filled nights with playmates.

Both of us are only really interested in women sexually, but we're interested in meeting new friends, and talking to other people interested in the freedom of lifestyle that we've chosen.

Look forward to meeting some of you fun people!

Kate and Jez xx

Irish Polyamory Community

Hi guys,

Let it be known that we have a thriving poly community over here in Ireland. Anyone traveling is welcome to come to our meetings (once/month) or contact me or anyone else to meet for a coffee, a hike or whatever.

Everyone is welcome. In fact, please join up anyway and participate on our discussion board. We have a number of people from out of the country who contribute and it just enriches us all.

http://www.meetup.com/Polyamory-Ireland/

Peace & Love,

- Randy

We are a young M/F couple in Cardiff looking for another lady to make a cosy group! We are new to all this so trying these sites to find like minded people. ThreeThinker x

My partner & I are in Kent. He's after a poly lady playmate and I'm mostly here to be around like-minded types (I have a secondary lined up)

*waves*

Oxon

My wife and I are in Oxfordshire, and we're just starting on this path. More details at my intro post here. Cheers, everyone.

Back