North Carolina...

Updated list of Poly groups in NC

Here's a NEW update on Poly groups in NC.

Poly NC Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/ncPoly -- Statewide NC Polyamory facebook community. Announcements and discussions.

Triangle Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/TrianglePolyamory Serving the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, & Carrboro metro region. Random meetups and events as members plan them, plus some regular weekly socials. Regular poly-specific discussion meetings, too.

Charlotte Polyamory Network: www.meetup.com/The-Charlotte-Poly-Network Meetup group for Polyamorous folks in the greater Charlotte area and surrounding regions (Gastonia, Rock Hill, Monroe, Concord, etc.)

Piedmont Triad Area Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/TriadNCpoly New Polyamory meetup group. Meets in the greater Piedmont Triad metro area (Greensboro, WinstonSalem, HighPoint, Burlington, Asheboro, etc).

Western NC Polyamory: www.tinyurl.com/WNCpoly Asheville-based Polyamory Group. Meets monthly and has an email listserv.

NC Gay & Bi Men's Nonmonogamy Discussion/Support Group: www.tinyurl.com/ncgaynonmono Statewide discussion & advice forums and message boards with quarterly socials.

:)

Northeast NC/ Southeast VA

We are interested in meeting females in our area in hopes of making an addition to our relationship. We are a white couple, ages 27 & 34. Only looking for a woman!

I have moved

I have moved to the Northern Outbanks area. I am a white lady in my 50's looking for a couple for Long term relationship in their 50's or 60's.

55yo female in South Garner/Johnston County area. Poly mentality but it took me a while to recognize it. ;)

I mean this in a nice way

Do not get your hopes up. I have been trying to meet a good family since 2010. Everyone wants someone young and beautiful who can have babies.

I'm not looking to join a couple exactly - my first poly excursion is blowing up as I watch. Maybe just a man closer to my age that is open to possibilities?

Wilson, NC with Jess G

I'm in SC-- but right on the state line.

Feel free to holla, always nice to say hello to someone relatively nearby in this vast world. :)

Hi! We are in Charlotte. Anyone here or close to here that would like to chat please hit us up we are looking for new friends. ;)

I'm in Rock Hill.

Right down the road from you. Feel free to PM-- always looking for like minded pals.:D

Charlotte area

Hello everyone! I'm in the Charlotte area.
I've been married 18 years and I'm Polyandry. I'm searching for my second guy!

I went to most of the links (thanks for sharing) some are no longer working and some I already am am member of :)

New to poly

Hi, I'm a straight guy new to polyamory near Charlotte (Mooresville) looking to meet people make new friends and go from there ;)

Back