Hello!

MissAlly

Greatings! I am Miss Ally. I am rather new to polyamory, but an interested in learning and talking with others.

I was recently turned onto polyamory by an ex of mine who was poly their self. Long story short on that was their long time best friend confessed feelings for her and refused to join a poly relationship, which I was willing to join. So needless to say I drew the short straw, but that's how life goes sometimes.

A bit more about myself. I am a video game fanatic. I love anime and music. I am a very spiritual person who follows her own path. I am also Pansexual Transgendered female and I am proud to be who I am.

I look forward to meeting everyone here! Feel free to ask me any questions.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you and hear a little about your interests! :)

Greetings MissAlly,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You mentioned that your ex introduced you to poly ... Are you, then, in a poly relationship right now? I was just curious.

It is good to have you with us, and I hope we can answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

No worries I'm an open person so any questions are fine. As for my relationships now not currently.

Thanks for the welcome! I hope you got an official greeting badge for it!

Heh. A peek below my username next to my avatar will reveal the official badge I proudly wear.

I hope you'll soon enough find yourself in a poly relationship that brings you much happiness.

Regards,
Kevin.

That little thing! I have run and designed a lot of forums in the past. So I know how extremely vital greeters are to forums.

Yeah, the forum I started on, Polyamorous Percolations, was always good about showering newcomers with welcome posts. So I was already in the habit of doing that when I started an account here. Eventually someone on high decided to bestow me with that title, which was quite a pleasant surprise.

Back