Any Poly People In KY

Kittykate

My husband and I are trying to find like minded people in Ky who want to date weither it be a couple, single, male or female. We are tired of trying things with people who don't understand poly and just use us. We are looking for someone between 18-30 will consider older if you take care of yourself. We have two kids and a dog so you must like both lol.

Not sure about in KY, but there is a fairly active community in the Dayton/Cinci area of Ohio and a VERY active community in Columbus. You might be able to find more like-minded people in either of those areas if you are willing to do some traveling from time to time.

I've noticed people tend to have an easier time meeting partners if hey have a larger poly friend network.

My husband and I are trying to find like minded people in Ky who want to date weither it be a couple, single, male or female. We are tired of trying things with people who don't understand poly and just use us. We are looking for someone between 18-30 will consider older if you take care of yourself. We have two kids and a dog so you must like both lol.
I live in Louisville, KY near the central business district. I'm a 26-year-old heterosexual male. I'm looking for a couple to share myself with. Do you live near or in Louisville?

31 y/o successful, attractive fit educated male here for bi couple. Live in Louisville and looking to meet couple of nice bi people.

Back