non latex condoms?

LoveBunny

I just bought some SKYN Non Latex Polyisoprene Condoms. I've never used nonlatex before, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced these or has good recommendations for condoms good for very sensitive lady-parts.

I'm sensitive to EVERYTHING I can't do spermicides, have a latex allergy, and any sort of flavor or fragrance makes me itchy. I should probably avoid oil based lubes too if I can (I can't find what kind of lube is used on the Skyn product.)

Thanks!

just checked on website it's a "silicone oil lubricant"

I got nothin'. Know naht-zing about the ins and outs of condom use. Hopefully others wiser than me will chime in.

My brother dated a woman who was allergic to latex. I believe he used the vinyl condoms. I assume they worked just fine from all the moaning I heard.

Skyn is my condom of choice. My only complaint is that the wrappers for large size look very similar to the regular size so if they're in a basket together, it's hard to differentiate at a glance. lol

I've never used a non-lubricated condom, so I have no advice there.

No idea on the condoms but two thumbs up for silicon based lubricant - doesn't get all tacky and sticky like the water based ones...

I did some research and found there's no such thing as non-lubed, non-latex condoms, because without the lube, the nonlatex condoms are prone to breaking/ripping. So hopefully I do ok with the silicone lube.

If a non-latex male condom (due to the lube being on the outside) irritates you, look into the female condoms. They are still lubed but from my understanding that's on the inside of the condom so the lube wouldn't be against your skin as much.

Tried 'em out a couple of weeks ago. The guy said they felt great, and I did not have any irritation afterwards.

Great to know. I have similar issues with reactions to *everything*. We've been fluid bonded from the start, but it's good to know that I have an option if that ever becomes inappropriate.

Back