Funny Dating Ads/Profiles

ElkSun

I couldn't find a suitable thread, so here goes. Share the ads and profiles that make you laugh.

Today I came across this one while browsing Nashville CL for no reason other than a brief moment of boredom and curiosity. Just had to share.

4nkBOfb.png

Text:

"Attractive poly couple seeks annoying squeeky wheel - mw4w

We hope to find an immature, narcissist female who has as much love to give as we do. Abilities to whine and attempt to play husband and wife off against each other are a plus. Must be unabashedly self-indulgent under the banner of polyamory. Must be either unemployed or if employed go out of your way to contribute nothing. We prefer someone empty-headed yet high-minded, who holds a worthless degree in something like sociology or philosophy from a very pretentious university. Must be an extreme liberal who's overall view on life itself is offensive even to nature and animals, yet pretends to strive to not offend anyone while belittling those with views that differ from her own. Must have at least four sub-genres (subject to shift) of sexual identity.

We know someone like this is very rare, but we're holding out for the perfect addition!"

Last edited:
Mods, I realize this probably belongs in the 'Fireplace' category. If you can move it, cool.

Methinks me detects a note of sarcasm in that ad.

I moved the thread but just wanted to tell you that the image or link or whatever it was that you posted isn't showing up for me. Either the craigslist ad expired or you didn't link to a format we can see.

You will either have to copy and paste text or save a screen capture as a PDF or image file and either attach it to you r post or store it somewhere online where we don't need to enter a password and link to it there.

However, please be sure to cover or leave out any of the ad writer's identifying information., including phone numbers or craigslist email addresses.

I moved the thread but just wanted to tell you that the image or link or whatever it was that you posted isn't showing up for me. Either the craigslist ad expired or you didn't link to a format we can see.

You will either have to copy and paste text or save a screen capture as a PDF or image file and either attach it to you r post or store it somewhere online where we don't need to enter a password and link to it there.

However, please be sure to cover or leave out any of the ad writer's identifying information., including phone numbers or craigslist email addresses.

I embedded it as an image (URL). Just noticed it doesn't show up in my mobile browser, but shows up fine on my PC. The initial post has been edited and text added.

I can relate to that, we had two live ins, they created the drama. My wife was fine with my relationship with them as I was with her's

Back