#PolyProblems

OMG I do that all the time. I'm always asking - did I tell you?? I need a checklist to remember who knows what.

Heh, my stories go more the other way: I'll be talking to one and he'll mention something that I definitely didn't tell him, but did tell the other. Apparently my life is a subject of inter-triad gossip! I guess that's fair since I gossip about them with you guys :)

It is weird to have them talking about my life together, though. This weekend I was talking about one of my friends, and Jaeger asked "Is she the one who's moving to a new country in the middle of NRE with that new guy?" and Tails replied "No, she's the one who has the brother with the brain tumour" and Jaeger asks "How is he doing?" and Tails goes "Pretty good- the surgery went well..." And then I threw a cushion at them.

They have never met these people. This is how FeatherFool finds out she might be oversharing...

Last edited:
My birthday comes and goes and the only person who brings me flowers is a woman that my husband has a crush on. ha She's a lovely friend.

When you have two partners and neither is available to go to a game day with you at a friend's an hour away.

(Luckily, Boy rescheduled something and is now going, but baby-wrangling alone when she hates the car was NOT sounding fun and I thought I was going to skip it. lol)

Lmao I posted on Facebook "I need a back-up for my back up" :p Sam isn't a back-up I just thought that sounded funny

When you rarely get one-on-one dates anymore because both partners enjoy every event/location idea you have so both say "we'll all go!" It's just not the same when you have both guys AND baby in tow. :rolleyes:

When your fluid bonded partner adds 'condoms' to the shopping list, and you SWEAR you just picked some up last time... Geez, just how much sex are they hav-- NEVERMIND. :rolleyes:

Back