Are you an extrovery, introvert or ambivert?

Which are you?

• Introvert

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Ambivert

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Valynn

Which are you? I am an ambivert.

Last edited:
I tend to be an introvert.

I selected introvert because that's what's closest of the available options. Have always called myself an extroverted introvert though.

I'm an outgoing introvert. I'm very friendly and personable but being around people that aren't my people is exhausting to me. I need that alone/only my people around time to recharge.

Amarna & AlwaysGrowing:

Ya both described an Ambivert. " a person having characteristics of both extrovert and introvert."

Amarna & AlwaysGrowing:

Ya both described an Ambivert. " a person having characteristics of both extrovert and introvert."

In my mind, introvert = thrives on alone time, needs it to remain balanced and energized, drained by human interaction. That's me. I just happen to be good with people. Lol

Extrovert= energized by human interaction, recharged and energized by spending time with others, drained by being alone. Not me at all. I can be social, but it's exhausting and stressful.

In my mind, introvert = thrives on alone time, needs it to remain balanced and energized, drained by human interaction. That's me. I just happen to be good with people. Lol

Extrovert= energized by human interaction, recharged and energized by spending time with others, drained by being alone. Not me at all. I can be social, but it's exhausting and stressful.

You can always say that you're an ambivert that leans more to the introverted side.

I personally, am an ambivert that has exhibitionist tendencies, which can lead to some interesting encounters. :cool:

You can always say that you're an ambivert that leans more to the introverted side.

I personally, am an ambivert that has exhibitionist tendencies, which can lead to some interesting encounters. :cool:

Could, but I feel like I'm an introvert so I say I'm an introvert. I step up and act social when I need to but don't particularly enjoy it except on rare occasions.

My understanding is that an extrovert is one draws their energy from those around them, while an introvert draws their energy from within.

So, an introvert might actually be very sociable and outgoing - it is just not the source of their energy.

The Myers Briggs classed me as an introvert but my score was actually almost right on the line between the two.

I consider myself to be an extrovert. I think that too much of anything (alone time or social time) can be bad for me...eventually too much socialization does exhaust me, and eventually too much alone time makes me almost frantically restless. But if neither are completely out of balance, I think I get more from social time. Sometimes I almost feel like I have to go be with "my people" and I call it resetting, or recalibrating, my energy.

MB says extrovert.

I am also, situationally, an exhibitionist. I've been known to give friendly naked hugs at parties. So long as I'm not violating anyone's boundaries, I love to be naked, whether around others or not.

Back