Coping in Calgary

BasiaMille

I'm a 43 year old man, married five years now to my best friend. We've been involved in the swinging lifestyle for over a year, and recently, at her urging, we've taken a step into polyamory. She's seeing someone, I'm still adjusting to the change in our lifestyle. I'm here to try to learn from other people's experiences, and hopefully get some guidance as I try to adjust to the changed nature of our relationship.

Greetings BasiaMille,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It's wise of you to tap into Polyamory.com and seek more knowledge and understanding about what polyamory is and how it works. There is much to learn. Have a look at our various threads and boards, and let us know of any questions you may have.

Glad you could join us; I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back