Hello, new to this and struggling

TR72

Just and intro. I am new to the Poly life.
My initials are JS.
I can't use that as a user name.
I'm here for help.
This has been difficult.

Welcome JS. I am sorry to hear you are struggling. The people here are very thoughtful and if you wish to ask for advice you can post in the Relationships area they will do their best to listen and advise. It makes things easier to follow if you give yourself andd others nicknames, otherwise we see a confusing stream of M's, DH's, B's, etc.

If you have not already you should try the search function and you will likely find discussions of situations similar to your own.

We have all had struggles and can sympathize. There are people here who are monogamous themselves in addition to people in all variations of ethically non-monogamous relationships.

Leetah

Thank you for the kind welcome.
I have posted in the relationship forum and previously I have searched for answers for our situation.
Not a lot out there.
I'm sure you will understand once you read the thread.
Thanks again.

Greetings TR72,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I have looked at your other thread and responded briefly. Sorry to hear you've had some extreme difficulties lately.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back