Married woman looking for woodland boyfriend...

MsWoodland

I'm a married woman looking for a nice drama-free, non-jealous type, special guy friend for anything from friendship to much more, depending on the person.
He must embrace the idea of forest living, and though I am open to all beliefs, if your religion calls for either of us to die because we might fall in love with me already married....I'm not your girl. I realize many follow these beliefs and poly also, but I'm probably not interested. I'd probably be far more compatible with someone who is Wiccan, Asatru, Druid.
I'd love to hook up with a medieval/viking re creationist....but in no way is that mandatory for getting to know each other. Just adding that in case you're out there. I haven't had many chances, but I've enjoyed time spent with SCA types.
I love bonfires, hiking, camping. If I'm lucky, I'd like to find someone who would like to build woodland homes with me, or like the idea of living in cabins or tipis. You don't have to be some kind of expert at it, but do have the will to want to do such things, please.
As for me, I'm attractive. I can go from looking plain to hot as hell depending what I'm wearing and the time I feel like putting into it. I never cut my hair. I can make it look really pretty, or just have it going crazy. I have dark blond hair, and green eyes. My body size can range from a size 3 to a size 10 depending on the time of year. I don't smoke tobacco products, and other than if you use it for occasional ceremonial usage, I am not interested in a cigarette smoker.
If you drink, please know how to handle your liquor. I'm not anti, just anti assholes who blame booze for being an asshole.
Please all things in moderation, but absolutely no tweekers!!!! Not even if you just do it "on occasion".
I'd really just like someone who wants to have fun, be loved, and enjoy life.
My preference is that you are at least 3 decades old. I am willing to make exceptions...but it depends on the person. I'm a few years short of 4 decades myself.

Are you out there?

I am open to friendships of all kinds even if you don't fall into what I'm looking for as far as a relationship.

good relationship

hi, i was very impressed with your mail i sawin this site, i wish to say that good relation ship is a mattre of time to get to know each other well. i will like to be friend with you. my name is valery, and am from cameroon.
take care and do have a nice day.

good relationship

hi, i was very impressed with your mail i sawin this site, i wish to say that good relation ship is a mattre of time to get to know each other well. i will like to be friend with you. my name is valery, and am from cameroon.
i love doing sport, like football and other. i like sing and dancing, i like going to new places, i love watching movie.
i do not drink, i do not smoke. i also like reading books.
that all for now, thank and have a good day.
bye.

good relationship

i love doing sport, like football and other. i like sing and dancing, i like going to new places, i love watching movie.
i do not drink, i do not smoke. i also like reading books.
that all for now, thank and have a good day.
bye.

Woodsy enough??

Hi found your post very interesting...not sure my hubby is quite "woodsy" enough for you but he would love a new text buddy and we did grow up small town with lots of forresty creatures...close enough?:confused:

Back